August Scrapping Challenge

Please count me in but I'm betting I'll have a big fat zero since my craft room is now all packed up and in the dining room. We're painting our ceilings and refinishing our floors this month so *maybe* I'll get my room back together and get some pages done by the end of August. Looking at all these boxes makes me anxious as can be :eek: but it will be so nice when it's finished!

I/m new here but can I join? I already completed 10 pages with he work done at CKC!

I plan on completing at least 50 this month because I know I have to get a 27 page ABC album done this week for my friend who just had a baby.

Lynn

I'm in, although honestly I don't know how many I will get done. August has become just as busy as June and July were even though it was supposed to be slower! :headache: Problem is, the busier I am, the more pages I have to scrap, as 99% of what has been occupying me this summer has been fun busy and requires pages! I still have not finished memorial weekend and I have pages from every single weekend since then! I am probably 100 pages behind, let alone last year that I still haven't finished! :scared:

I never added my total of pages that I completed for the Completed page swap. Can I do that now even though they were done in June? If not, I understand. I can just add them to my yearly total and be OK with that.

ETA: Never mind. I'm just going to add them to my year total. I have two crops this month so hopefully I'll get more done!

I haven't done anything in a few months, but I'm back on board this month with 7 so far. Thanks!

Sign me up! This is going to be my first challenge, but I am going to 2 crops this month so I am sure I will get a fair amount done.

Just wondering what the rules are here?
I'm assuming it's just a challenge to complete pages. Do they have to be Disney pages? And are there any other requirements?

Sign me up anyway!

I would like to join this month. Mazda your pep talk inspired me to give it a try.
I have a new work schedule and my goal is simple to start, just one page a day to get back into the habit of scrapping. But I'm already 4 days behind but I look at it as a challenge.
:flower3:
Rita

ok, count me in, I've done 2 pages, my only goal for the month is to get dd's birthday trip with dad done, easter done and the 7th grade end of year trip... and maybe my trip to bermuda... :) have to say, I'm LOVING that cloud art thing...:) maggie

Just wondering what the rules are here?
I'm assuming it's just a challenge to complete pages. Do they have to be Disney pages? And are there any other requirements?

Sign me up anyway!

the rules are pretty much to complete the page w/ journalling if you would like... but just to get your pages done!!!! :)

They do not have to be disney but any pages!

Glad to have you join us!!! Please feel free to post finished pages if you would like..
At times you will see pages posted but the photos will be covered.. just for security reasons with our kids... :)

ok - 2 down for tonight - have a goal set of 6 and I need to have it done by Sunday.
Plus, I'm not sure how much chatting or scrapping I'll get done with the CT ladies on Saturday!!!:lmao:

I never added my total of pages that I completed for the Completed page swap. Can I do that now even though they were done in June? If not, I understand. I can just add them to my yearly total and be OK with that.

ETA: Never mind. I'm just going to add them to my year total. I have two crops this month so hopefully I'll get more done!

I didn't think we were counting those. :confused3 But we would count the ones we get that we put photos to. It would end up being the same number of course, if you put photos to all of them. I was waiting until then.

I think it can go either way on the completed pages - obviously the majority of the effort went into the creating end so you could argue either way.

I personally am waiting to count my ABC pages until I actually sit down and put them together, so I'm looking forward to a big page boost whatever month that ends up being!

I too had been planning on counting the pages only after I had attached my own photos... :)

If we don't hear from MLP this weekend.. I'll do a mock up tally for her on Sunday... than she can just copy and paste from there.. sound good to everyone?

I did 2- not sure I like them but they are done.

Mazda your pep talk inspired me to give it a try
:confused3 Don't remember that - no doubt I was being bossy again:rotfl:

2 more for me - gotta love the colour swap:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter