August Scrapping Challenge

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
Beat the summer heat....stay inside and get some creative scrapping complete.

Our players:
AlexWyattMommy
clairemolly
JandJ
Raenstoirm
TPCShauna
devonsmommy

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages) :goodvibes
PrincessNancy96-3
aroyer- 2
mommy2mrb- 4
nicurn- 10
LisaB-7
Arizona Rita- 1
Kicky-7
jennyL- 4
morgansmom- 10
dsneygrl- 4
ColleenG- 1
Boo Bear- 1
dsneygirl- 6
jernysgirl- 5
princess stich- 6

Paper and Pixel Power (11-24 pages) :thumbsup2
mantaz- 15
utkscvol1-13
Doot Fan Mommy-12
jdcthree- 18
crycropper- 11
vanyel- 11
disneynut14- 21
lovingthemouse- 22
kswm30b- 14

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages) :worship:
rlovew- 25
yzerbear19- 34
NewEnglandEeyore- 43
nikkistevej- 27
ariel&eric- 46
BernardandMissBianca- 37

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages) :cheer2:
MazdaUK- 52
Macca1111- 57

Crop Champion (75-100 pages) :jumping1:
quiltymom- 100

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages) pixiedust:

rlovew- 122

I know I'll get as many pages as the last four months - zero.
Just wanted to say congrats on getting so many done last month.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm going to two crops this month so I know I'll get some of my pages done anyway so add me in for playing this month.

I know I'll get as many pages as the last four months - zero.
Just wanted to say congrats on getting so many done last month.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks!! It was just amazing! Now if only I could do that every month I might get our disney trips done :thumbsup2 . Well I'll put you down to play at least that way maybe you'll do one just to get on the board LOL.

I will definitely be joining this month!! I might actually get something done at my crop! LOL

And I will be updating the annual list for Brooke.

Hi there- please add my name to your August list. Congrats on completing so many pages !!:thumbsup2

I'm on the board with 3 already!!! :) Hope to have at least 10 more tomorrow..and at least 5 a day the rest of the week!!!!

Add me to the list and I am on board with 15 pages. Went to a crop yesterday and got a lot accomplished. I am up to May 2008 in DD's album! I will be caught up soon. That is my goal!!

I want to join - PLEASE.

I've actually done 3 pages already from our July Disney/Universal trip :cool1:

When I figure out how to post them on here I'll do it :confused3 .

I'm in! I went to a crop on Friday night, but didn't finish anything... more talking and shopping than anything. :rolleyes1

Congrats on getting so much done MLP!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm in for August, actually got 4 done today, started our AK cruise album... DD goes back to school on the 13th and I plan on scrapping the WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!! it will be a nice quiet day :banana:

Alright...I had a big, fat ZERO for July, so I had better get my butt busy this month! I have been working on clipboards for the girls for our trip. And the Disboutiquers have invaded my brain and I started sewing.:rotfl2:

I will try to get at least 20 pages done this month.

Me and Kicky are in:thumbsup2 and I'm off the mark with 4 pages already :woohoo: Kicky has been playing with his paper piecings instead of sticking them to his pages :rotfl:

I'm in with 2 pages so far. Almost done with my friend's album, then I can finally get back to finishing WDW 2006!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter