Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy!!!

The transfers you sent me worked GREAT! I have made my first two shirts (ok...printed, cut, paste and iron...) and they seemed to turn out just fine!

Now I am trying my hand a little designing...or really just adding some Maroo flare to the designs already out there! You guys are awesome.

Anyway...just wanted to say thanks! And I will be PM'g you as soon as I run out of these transfers to get some more!

I am so glad you are liking the transfers - that is what I like to hear! Beware of getting into designing - it is very addicting! Don't say you were never warned. ha ha It's a lot of fun and you will enjoy it.

Hey Amy,
I wanted you to know the girls, my 2 DD's included, LOVED their twilight names. You are so talented!! I have another request if you could please do us some names in the softball letters I saw on your website for our team it would be fantastic!!
Emma
Jacqueline
Kimmie
McKenzi
Leah
Keri
Lanie
Laci
Morgan
Katlyn

Our team name is Desperados we use a font simular to Boston Red Sox, and our colors are royal blue and lime green. is there anyway you could come up with a design for my parents a team shirt too. Maybe a generic design with Desperado in the softball letters and the word softball under it, maybe overlaping a little. I don't know I was just throwing some ideas out so you wouldn't have to spend too much time on my order. No big hurry just when you get a chance. Thanks soooo much. YOU ROCK :thumbsup2

I assume this is for your personal use... you are more than welcome to use my design on your journal page - it looks great!

Sorry i didnt explain myself. Yes it is for personal use. It is for a Journal for my older son. I looked everywhere and couldnt find journal pages for Legoland, KNotts and San Diego Zoo, so im making my attemp of making them myself. I know i cant compare to the ones i find here but im having fun doing them
:)

Hey Amy,
I wanted you to know the girls, my 2 DD's included, LOVED their twilight names. You are so talented!! I have another request if you could please do us some names in the softball letters I saw on your website for our team it would be fantastic!!
Emma
Jacqueline
Kimmie
McKenzi
Leah
Keri
Lanie
Laci
Morgan
Katlyn

Our team name is Desperados we use a font simular to Boston Red Sox, and our colors are royal blue and lime green. is there anyway you could come up with a design for my parents a team shirt too. Maybe a generic design with Desperado in the softball letters and the word softball under it, maybe overlaping a little. I don't know I was just throwing some ideas out so you wouldn't have to spend too much time on my order. No big hurry just when you get a chance. Thanks soooo much. YOU ROCK :thumbsup2

I first tried to use the Red Sox font for the names as well but you just couldn't see the background through them, so I went with the original design.

Here is one with the Red Sox font...

jacqueline2.jpg

Here are the others...

emma_softballfill.jpg

jacqueline_softballfill.jpg

kimmie_softballfill.jpg

mckenzi_softballfill.jpg

leah_softballfill.jpg

keri_softballfill.jpg

lanie_softballfill.jpg

laci_softballfill.jpg

morgan_softballfill.jpg

katlyn_softballfill.jpg

Then I worked on this for your parents. I pulled the red,green,blue values from online for the actual colors of royal blue and lime green. I always thought royal blue was a brighter blue than this. So let me know if you need any changes.

request_softball_fill.jpg

Sorry i didnt explain myself. Yes it is for personal use. It is for a Journal for my older son. I looked everywhere and couldnt find journal pages for Legoland, KNotts and San Diego Zoo, so im making my attemp of making them myself. I know i cant compare to the ones i find here but im having fun doing them
:)

You are surely underestimating yourself. I think it looks fabulous! Keep up the good work - your son will love it!

help! :)

I have an idea... and it is sort of not Disney...

How do I find some white iPhone headphones to put on a "character"...

I have looked and found some clip art...but it is not in the form that I would need to just "put on" a now unnamed character.

can you help me? :)

help! :)
I have an idea... and it is sort of not Disney...
How do I find some white iPhone headphones to put on a "character"...
I have looked and found some clip art...but it is not in the form that I would need to just "put on" a now unnamed character.
can you help me? :)

This was a little bit of work but I hope they will work for you. There are 4 variations so that they will fit different poses... These should have no background.

ipod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

ipod3.jpg

ipod4.jpg

They look a little crazy like this but looked fine to me on solid black. I hope they will work.

This was a little bit of work but I hope they will work for you. There are 4 variations so that they will fit different poses... These should have no background.

ipod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

ipod3.jpg

ipod4.jpg

They look a little crazy like this but looked fine to me on solid black. I hope they will work.

You are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I hate to be a bother but there is only one n in my last name. Would you be able to change the name for me?

Mrs. Dona

SORRY

Hi Amy, was wondering if you could please make me a candy bar wrapper with bride & groom mickey & minnie on it. Something that says "Thanks for helping us celebrate" Mikey & Jamie Thank you so much. I love your work.

Hi Amy, was wondering if you could please make me a candy bar wrapper with bride & groom mickey & minnie on it. Something that says "Thanks for helping us celebrate" Mikey & Jamie Thank you so much. I love your work.

Brenda,
Thank you for your kind words but I am sorry to say that I am unable to do Disney designs. If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi, we are doing a block party "Christmas in July" party, and I am asking if you can give us something with santa on a surfboard or reindeer under palm trees with drinks, etc. You are super creative, so anything you like will work for an image to make our flyers and invitations to hand out door to door.

Thank you.

Brenda,
Thank you for your kind words but I am sorry to say that I am unable to do Disney designs. If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Is there something else you could do for a wedding???? A candy bar wrapper that says "Thanks for helping else celebrate"
Mikey & Jamie with anything you could come up with. Thank you very much.

Hi, we are doing a block party "Christmas in July" party, and I am asking if you can give us something with santa on a surfboard or reindeer under palm trees with drinks, etc. You are super creative, so anything you like will work for an image to make our flyers and invitations to hand out door to door.

Thank you.

I worked on this for you. The only difference between the two is the size of the Santa. Let me know if you would like any changes...

christmas_july2.jpg

christmas_july.jpg

Is there something else you could do for a wedding???? A candy bar wrapper that says "Thanks for helping else celebrate"
Mikey & Jamie with anything you could come up with. Thank you very much.

I worked on this for you...

candybar_wedding.jpg

Hi Amy, I tried to check the link from your signature line but I couldn't find the page.:confused3 I posted a request for a Universal/IOA invitation for my sons Avery & Royce, and another for my sister Jacqueline (doesn't live w/us). Any invitation will do if possible. Sorry for the double posting, but I noticed the other thread hasn't been active for a year. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter