Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi;
I'm looking for Universal character autograph pages, but this thread it has too many pages..

Can you please give me the link that direct me to them.

Thank you

Hi;
I'm looking for Universal character autograph pages, but this thread it has too many pages..
Can you please give me the link that direct me to them.
Thank you

You can find them in posts #3425, 3429 and 3466. Blanks can also be found in post # 3490

Done!! Thanks :cool1:

Now, do you have the cover?? Fogot to ask you :confused3

Thanks again :thumbsup2

How about this? If you would like a name on it - let me know.

universal_autograph.jpg

Amy
where is the link to your site?
:confused3

Also i went thru your designs a long time ago, yes all your thread :), and i cant remember if you have any legoland or knotts berry farm designs. After WDW i want to plan a trip for So California

Amy
where is the link to your site?
:confused3

Also i went thru your designs a long time ago, yes all your thread :), and i cant remember if you have any legoland or knotts berry farm designs. After WDW i want to plan a trip for So California

I am not allowed to provide my web address personally anymore (DISboard policy). If you send me your email address, I would be happy to email you the link. Or you could ask on the boards and I am sure someone would help you.

I currently have Legoland but have not done a Knotts Berry Farm design. If you would like, I could work on something. Let me know if you have anything specific in mind.

I am not allowed to provide my web address personally anymore (DISboard policy). If you send me your email address, I would be happy to email you the link. Or you could ask on the boards and I am sure someone would help you.

I currently have Legoland but have not done a Knotts Berry Farm design. If you would like, I could work on something. Let me know if you have anything specific in mind.

Ohhhhhh I didnt know about this policy, ill send you my email via pm.
And i found your legoland design, and thank you but i have nothing specific in mind im now just gathering all the disigns im finding in the way in a folder that could be useful for California, including, Disneyland, Universal, KNotts, Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo. But will only start actually planning and printing after we return from Orlando
:)

Hey Amy need a design for a company cookout- (thoroughbred racing farm)
to read:

You are cordially invited to attend the 5th Annual Plumley Farms End of Breeding Season Covered Dish/ Cookout Saturday, July 25,2009 4 pm to 6pm

Hosted By: Mr and Mrs. Plumley and Jerry Ayer Mare barn Manager

Hey Amy need a design for a company cookout- (thoroughbred racing farm)
to read:

You are cordially invited to attend the 5th Annual Plumley Farms End of Breeding Season Covered Dish/ Cookout Saturday, July 25,2009 4 pm to 6pm

Hosted By: Mr and Mrs. Plumley and Jerry Ayer Mare barn Manager

I cannot take credit for designing the border of this invite but when I found it online, I thought it was perfect. I can do it without the logo if you would like. Let me know if you need any changes.

cookout_invitation.jpg

Boy that was so fast. It is so perfect- How did you find our logo? You are amazing!!!! :worship:
Do you mind doing one with horses - just to give them a choice of invites

Thanks

Dottie

Boy that was so fast. It is so perfect- How did you find our logo? You are amazing!!!! :worship:
Do you mind doing one with horses - just to give them a choice of invites

Thanks

Dottie

Here is one with horses... I wish I could say I found the logo with a little magic but really, google is just my friend sometimes.

horses_racing_invitation.jpg

Amy,
You are certainly an extremly talented designer-both designs are fantastic- employees will get one design and guests will get the other.
:goodvibes
Thankyou

I'm giving you all the credit- :idea:unless it gets me a rasie -then I don't know who you are:rolleyes1:rolleyes::rotfl:

Amy,
You are certainly an extremly talented designer-both designs are fantastic- employees will get one design and guests will get the other.
:goodvibes
Thankyou

I'm giving you all the credit- :idea:unless it gets me a rasie -then I don't know who you are:rolleyes1:rolleyes::rotfl:

You are too funny - I am glad you like them, you are welcome!

I need to see if you could make me a few candy wrappers for my trip coming up in July. I need the wrapper for the large bars.
I really like the layout from post#3528.

I would like to see if you can change the character though.
CANDY WRAPPERS NEEDED:
1. Dumbo Design
(Write on the front Sarah with a Dumbo design)
(On the back put the bar code with the words that you usually put and somehere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

2. Donald Duck
(Write on the front Donnie with a Donald Duck design)
(On the back put the bar code with the words that you usually put and somewhere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

3. Wall-e
(Write on the front Dani with a Wall-e design)
(On the back put the bar code with the words that you usually put and
somehwere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

4. Stitch
(Write on the fron Don with a Stitch design)
somewhere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

Dollar Bill Designs:

1. Please make the dollar bills in the sepia color.
A. Dumbo
B. Donald Duck
C. Stitch
D. Wall-e

Candy Wrapper:

I need one of the school teacher designs.
Can you put Kindergarten at the top
Can you put a school house with Mrs. Dona on the front?
Can you put 2009-2010 on the back?

Hi Amy!!!

The transfers you sent me worked GREAT! I have made my first two shirts (ok...printed, cut, paste and iron...) and they seemed to turn out just fine!

Now I am trying my hand a little designing...or really just adding some Maroo flare to the designs already out there! You guys are awesome.

Anyway...just wanted to say thanks! And I will be PM'g you as soon as I run out of these transfers to get some more!

I need to see if you could make me a few candy wrappers for my trip coming up in July. I need the wrapper for the large bars.
I really like the layout from post#3528.

I would like to see if you can change the character though.
CANDY WRAPPERS NEEDED:
1. Dumbo Design
(Write on the front Sarah with a Dumbo design)
(On the back put the bar code with the words that you usually put and somehere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

2. Donald Duck
(Write on the front Donnie with a Donald Duck design)
(On the back put the bar code with the words that you usually put and somewhere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

3. Wall-e
(Write on the front Dani with a Wall-e design)
somehwere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

4. Stitch
(Write on the fron Don with a Stitch design)
somewhere at the bottom put WDW 2009)

Dollar Bill Designs:

1. Please make the dollar bills in the sepia color.
A. Dumbo
B. Donald Duck
C. Stitch
D. Wall-e

Candy Wrapper:

I need one of the school teacher designs.
Can you put Kindergarten at the top
Can you put a school house with Mrs. Dona on the front?
Can you put 2009-2010 on the back?

I am unable to do Disney designs (see thread title) but here is the school candy bar wrapper you requested...

candybar_schoolhouse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter