Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the kids with the great shirt design that you did for me Amy :cool1:
IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9877.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

I think they look awesome:) The little one by herself and the older one by herself, and the second baby belong to my daughter:goodvibes The colors and transfers are from you also and wow!!! They are bright and great..Thank you:hug:

Awesome work! I couldn't get the link to your site to work.

My daughter, Mazlyn, wold LOVE the Littlest Pet Shop design of her name. With such an unusual name, it is such a treat!

Hi Amy, I tried to check the link from your signature line but I couldn't find the page.:confused3 I posted a request for a Universal/IOA invitation for my sons Avery & Royce, and another for my sister Jacqueline (doesn't live w/us). Any invitation will do if possible. Sorry for the double posting, but I noticed the other thread hasn't been active for a year. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!

I just wanted you to know that I did post these in the other thread. Hopefully you have already seen them.

Here are the kids with the great shirt design that you did for me Amy :cool1:

I think they look awesome:) The little one by herself and the older one by herself, and the second baby belong to my daughter:goodvibes The colors and transfers are from you also and wow!!! They are bright and great..Thank you:hug:

Marilyn,
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with me. You have quite a lovely family. I am so glad you are liking the transfers!

Would you like me to share these pictures on my webpage? And are you still OK with the others remaining on my site or would you like me to remove them. I want to honor your feelings.

Awesome work! I couldn't get the link to your site to work.

My daughter, Mazlyn, wold LOVE the Littlest Pet Shop design of her name. With such an unusual name, it is such a treat!

I am flattered to be your first post. Welcome to the DIS!

Here is Mazlyn's design...

mazlyn_petshopfill.jpg

Hi Amy, you may add these designs to your web page and you may keep the other ones also. My dad wouldn't care:) Thank you again for making our celebrations special:)

Well Amy, I did it, I made all my shirts, wore them to Disney and washed them in the washer/dryers at the BW DVC. & Let me tell you, they were great. :thumbsup2 Easy to do and great once they were on. Unfortunately I have one left so I will be ordering more. The only problem is I have a bunch of "white" transfers (they ran on my last trip and the girls got green dye on them) left. I will use them for shirts around the house of Disney shirts in the winter. :idea: Anyway, I wanted to let you know how happy I was with them. Feel free to edit and post this on your site or I will post this weekend when I go to buy some more. Thanks again, Penny

I wanted to thank you for the Run for the Ribs 4th of July invite. Thank you again it wonderful.

You are very welcome - I hope the Party was a huge success!

Hi Amy, you may add these designs to your web page and you may keep the other ones also. My dad wouldn't care:) Thank you again for making our celebrations special:)

It has been my pleasure!

Well Amy, I did it, I made all my shirts, wore them to Disney and washed them in the washer/dryers at the BW DVC. & Let me tell you, they were great. :thumbsup2 Easy to do and great once they were on. Unfortunately I have one left so I will be ordering more. The only problem is I have a bunch of "white" transfers (they ran on my last trip and the girls got green dye on them) left. I will use them for shirts around the house of Disney shirts in the winter. :idea: Anyway, I wanted to let you know how happy I was with them. Feel free to edit and post this on your site or I will post this weekend when I go to buy some more. Thanks again, Penny

Penny,
I hope you had a great trip - I am so glad you are loving the transfers. I have several "yucky" brands laying around my house as well. Who knows if I will ever use them.

Hi Amy! I hope that you enjoyed your break! I read you trip report and loved all of the stuff you made!

I have a design request that I saw over the weekend and am hoping you could help replicate it.

My son shows cattle (just like a dog show, but bigger animals :lmao:), and I saw a great shirt that said FFA Father's Feeding Animals.

The "FFA" was in a coke script and the "Father's Feeding Animals" was written inside of the curve that wrapped back around it.

I also thought a box of some sort would work too, but I will defer to your creativity!

If you are able to do this, I would like it to be in yellow. I will be using your transfer paper on a royal blue shirt.

Thanks in advance for trying this!

I LOVE your designs! They are so great! Can I get Tyler in the guitar hero letters?

Also, can I get the candy wrappers and kiss labels in Spongebob. Also 2 tshirt designs in SB bubble letters: Christian Allen

They're twins. I was wondering if you have any cute twin sayings? I was thinking about - I'm the cute one! - any other ideas??

Thanks - You're Awesome!!:cool1:

Hi Amy! I hope that you enjoyed your break! I read you trip report and loved all of the stuff you made!

I have a design request that I saw over the weekend and am hoping you could help replicate it.

My son shows cattle (just like a dog show, but bigger animals :lmao:), and I saw a great shirt that said FFA Father's Feeding Animals.

The "FFA" was in a coke script and the "Father's Feeding Animals" was written inside of the curve that wrapped back around it.

I also thought a box of some sort would work too, but I will defer to your creativity!

If you are able to do this, I would like it to be in yellow. I will be using your transfer paper on a royal blue shirt.

Thanks in advance for trying this!

I made the background blue so maybe you wouldn't have to trim too closely. If you would like a box around it, let me know.

ffa.jpg

I LOVE your designs! They are so great! Can I get Tyler in the guitar hero letters?

Also, can I get the candy wrappers and kiss labels in Spongebob. Also 2 tshirt designs in SB bubble letters: Christian Allen

They're twins. I was wondering if you have any cute twin sayings? I was thinking about - I'm the cute one! - any other ideas??

Thanks - You're Awesome!!:cool1:

I do not do Kiss labels but here are the rest of your requests...

spongebob_candy_blank.jpg

tyler_guitarherofill.jpg

christian_spongebobfill.jpg

allen_spongebobfill.jpg

twins.jpg

Once again, your designs are AWESOME!! The twin shirt is adorable! Thank you so much. Just one teeny favor....can you put words on the candy wrapper? I wish I knew how to myself!! Please check grammar on the S's...is that correct?

Hope you had the Best Day Ever at Christian's and Allen's Birthday!

Hi there, I am finding this a bit late but can you do two for me?

One that just says: Happy Birthday

and another that says: Alyssa

thank you so much!!!! ~ Angie:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter