Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, your designs are AWESOME!! The twin shirt is adorable! Thank you so much. Just one teeny favor....can you put words on the candy wrapper? I wish I knew how to myself!! Please check grammar on the S's...is that correct?

Hope you had the Best Day Ever at Christian's and Allen's Birthday!

I had to do a little research online to find out the correct grammar. Since they share the same birthday, the 's only goes after the last name.

christianallen_candy.jpg

Hi there, I am finding this a bit late but can you do two for me?

One that just says: Happy Birthday

and another that says: Alyssa

thank you so much!!!! ~ Angie:goodvibes

First of all - welcome to the DIS!

I assumed you meant you wanted the fill letters. I did the 'Happy Birthday' as both one design and two - since to have it one design the letters were pretty small and you couldn't see much of the characters. Now you can choose which one you like better.

happybirthday_petshop.jpg

happy_petshop.jpg

birthday_petshop.jpg

alyssa_petshop.jpg

I had to do a little research online to find out the correct grammar. Since they share the same birthday, the 's only goes after the last name.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I remember seeing something on an Oprah show about the grammar in "Oprah & Gayle's Big Adventure" being questioned, but couldn't remember the experts opinion. Funny how this reminded me of that, LOL!!

Have an awesome day!

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could make me a design for the mints. If you can, I would like for it to say Goodwin Family Reunion with the date August 29, 2009. Thank you so very much.

Hi Amy! I couldn't find the link to your non-Disney Designs in your signature, so I just thought I would ask.
We are planning a family reunion in Branson, Missouri and I was wanting to make shirts for all the kids. I thought it would be cute if all the cousins wore matching shirts at Silver Dollar City like they did at DisneyWorld last year.

I am open to any ideas - The hotel we are staying at has the world's largest banjo (exciting, I know.) I thought maybe something like a banjo, with 2009 in the middle. We also thought maybe it could say something like "Hangin' with my cuzins in the Ozarks".
I bought some light green t-shirts.
I am really open to any suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

Well Howdy a1sand!! Sounds like y'all be comin to my neck o' the woods! Just kidding with the hillbilly talk, lol! I live less than 30 miles from SDC. Where are you guys coming from? Been to Branson before?

We are going to Branson at the end of the month. I actually spent a lot of time in Branson as a child and worked at SDC one summer of college. I haven't been back in about 3 years, so I am looking forward to the visit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I remember seeing something on an Oprah show about the grammar in "Oprah & Gayle's Big Adventure" being questioned, but couldn't remember the experts opinion. Funny how this reminded me of that, LOL!!

Have an awesome day!

You are welcome - enjoy the party!

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could make me a design for the mints. If you can, I would like for it to say Goodwin Family Reunion with the date August 29, 2009. Thank you so very much.

How is this... I re-sized mine roughly to 5 x 2 inches and was able to fit 7 to a page.

mint_familyreunion.jpg

Hi Amy! I couldn't find the link to your non-Disney Designs in your signature, so I just thought I would ask.
We are planning a family reunion in Branson, Missouri and I was wanting to make shirts for all the kids. I thought it would be cute if all the cousins wore matching shirts at Silver Dollar City like they did at DisneyWorld last year.

I am open to any ideas - The hotel we are staying at has the world's largest banjo (exciting, I know.) I thought maybe something like a banjo, with 2009 in the middle. We also thought maybe it could say something like "Hangin' with my cuzins in the Ozarks".
I bought some light green t-shirts.
I am really open to any suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

I worked on this for you... let me know if you need any changes.

banjo.jpg

Amy, your designs are great. I was wondering if you could do something with my daughters name in a Littlest Pet Shop design. Her birthday is next week, maybe a happy birthday banner or just her name. Her name is Emma, Thanks

Could you please make the name Cooper with Stars Wars filled letters? Thanks in advance. Your designs are great!!!

May I please have the name Mitchell and the name Ryan done with the characters inside of them? I would like them done with your Pokemon design and also with Star Wars characters and Clone Wars characters inside. Also if you could do them with the Star Wars and Clone Wars lego characters that would be cool too. Thanks a lot! I think you do wonderful work!!!!:cool1:

Amy, Question about your transfers--Thanks so much for them. If I am putting them on a white t-shirt, do I still need to cut around the design? I have a design with writing below it and want the writing, but not sure how to do it if I have to cut around it. Thanks for any help!!!!

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter