Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
I thought I would start a new thread of my Non-Disney Designs so that my old, huge, empty thread could be retired.

I, of course, can customize these but please remember not to ask me for anything Disney. Thanks!

Note: For those of you who may not want to sift through all (almost 200) pages of this thread, I have a webpage that has most (if not all) of the non - Disney designs I have done. See the link in my signature for webpage link.

This first design is a card to track dining credits while at the Park.
holt_dining.jpg

Here are some Nascar names that were requested:
Jeff Gordon
madalyn_jeff.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
dale_namefill.jpg

Tony Stewart
joseph_tonystewart.jpg

Kasey Kahne
alexis_kasey.jpg

Universal Studios Autograph cards can be found in post #3425, 3429 and 3466

Here are some generic designs that were requested to be worn at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

benita_animal.jpg

terri_hollywood.jpg

randy_clapboard.jpg

or with a background
daddy2_clapboard.jpg

A couple generic Name Designs:

Barbie
ainsley_barbie.jpg

Littlest Pet Shop
ainsley_petshop.jpg

A couple Generic Designs For Easter:

nick_egg.jpg

ella_egg.jpg

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DO SOME DESIGNS FOR FAN SHIRTS FOR MY SONS BASEBALL TEAMS

DAYTON GIANTS-COLORS OF THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS; SOMETHING THAT SAY MASON'S MOM, SISTER, DAD, BROTHER
DAYTON MARLINS- COLORS OF THE FLORIDA MARLINS; SAME AS MASON'S BUT FOR BRODIE.:cheer2:

JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DO THIS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Could I get some nascar please

Jay in Dale Jr

Alex in Dale Jr

Cameron in Jeff G

Mrs. Gainley in Jimmy J.

Ok ay Amy, we got our confirmation, December is reserved!!!! Can I get some kind of frame with holly or candy canes or ornaments to use for auto pages?

How about names frosted too? Or candy cane striped? Just in case,
Momma, Daddy, Big Sis, Lil Bro, Uncle, PoPo, Cousin (1 girl, 1 boy), and Miss L

Thanks if you can! So glad you found a way to keep playing around!

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DO SOME DESIGNS FOR FAN SHIRTS FOR MY SONS BASEBALL TEAMS

DAYTON GIANTS-COLORS OF THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS; SOMETHING THAT SAY MASON'S MOM, SISTER, DAD, BROTHER
DAYTON MARLINS- COLORS OF THE FLORIDA MARLINS; SAME AS MASON'S BUT FOR BRODIE.:cheer2:

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I worked on these for you, let me know if you'd like any changes and then I will do the rest of the names.

giants.jpg

marlins.jpg

Amy, Your designs are awesome. I love the USA flag one:goodvibes

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Those are great! Only the Marlins one should say Brodie's Mom...but otherwise they are perfect. :woohoo: You are so awesome!

I am glad you liked them. Here are the rest...

giants_sister.jpg

giants_dad.jpg

giants_brother.jpg

marlin_mom.jpg

marlin_sister.jpg

marlin_dad.jpg

marlin_brother.jpg

Could I get some nascar please
Jay in Dale Jr
Alex in Dale Jr
Cameron in Jeff G
Mrs. Gainley in Jimmy J.

I am not a Nascar fan, I hope that "Jimmy J." is Jimmie Johnson #48 - if not, let me know and I'll fix it.

jay_dale.jpg

alex_dale.jpg

cameron_jeff.jpg

gainley_2.jpg

Ok ay Amy, we got our confirmation, December is reserved!!!! Can I get some kind of frame with holly or candy canes or ornaments to use for auto pages?

How about names frosted too? Or candy cane striped? Just in case,
Momma, Daddy, Big Sis, Lil Bro, Uncle, PoPo, Cousin (1 girl, 1 boy), and Miss L

Thanks if you can! So glad you found a way to keep playing around!

I wasn't sure if you wanted anything text wise on the frame - or if this is even what you were after but...

holly_frame.jpg

Here are some text choices... Did you just want the text? no oval, frame, etc.. Let me know which one you like, what color text, etc.. and I'll work on the rest.

christmas_text.jpg

:grouphug: can I get a card to keep track of dinning credits
there is 4 adults
and 1 child
and it is for 7 nights :)

The Tamaroff Family

THANK YOU

Amy,
It is so good to have you back.
My DD12 would love the Hollywood design. Could you put - The Whitcomb Family vacation, Starring: HANNAH, Date - 4/08, Scene - 4, take - 7.
Also, could you do it with and without the background? (I like the background, it looks like a curtain.) I'm just not sure what color shirt I would put it on.
Thank you in advance, I know she will love it.

Oh, Amy I am so happy to see you back doing what you are great at:) Do you have anything for Easter without a name?? Thank you and again, I am glad you are back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter