Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Amy!!!!

I was hoping I could get started early and ask for some Halloween Disgns!! We are going to the MNSSHP and are soooo EXCITED!!!

Nicholas
Delaney
Avery
Bayla

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi Amy. . .My son's B'day is coming up and I am doing a Transformers Theme. . can I get something like this but as a Transformers for SAVON (Optimus prime) if you can. . .and ANJEL (Bumble Bee)

Also, Candy Wrapper with Happy 8th Birthday Savon and with the Date Aug 30, 2009

THANKS!!!!

I might have to have a few more names done.. but I am still thinking about giving each kid a shirt. . I will let you know. .

joelle_spidermanfill.jpg

spiderman_blank.jpg

Hi, Amy, love your stuff! I would like to request two designs. The first I would love a Lego Star Wars design with a border with the name Jarrett. He is turning 9 and requested a Lego shirt. The second request is the flag filled names for the names:
Chris
Riali
Jarrett
Keegen
Marshall
Prescott
Cracker
Thanks in advance!!!!

Amy, your designs are great. I was wondering if you could do something with my daughters name in a Littlest Pet Shop design. Her birthday is next week, maybe a happy birthday banner or just her name. Her name is Emma, Thanks

Here are a couple...

emma_petshopbanner.jpg

emma_petshop.jpg

The Wolf Pack--Logo design

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you do a design for our PTA. the wording to read something like: Member of the Wolf Pack or THE W.O.L.F.
(Wolf stands for -----Watching over learning friends).
Our mascot is a wolf. Our school colors are red and white.
The design logo should incorporate all of these.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks
nicolesmom

Could you please do me one name in the softball letters for Jade-Renee. I know it will be tough to do on one line so 2 lines will be fine. Also, could I get in with a border our outline of royal blue. Any way you think looks best. I totally trust your creative imagination!! :thumbsup2

May I please have the name Mitchell and the name Ryan done with the characters inside of them? I would like them done with your Pokemon design and also with Star Wars characters and Clone Wars characters inside. Also if you could do them with the Star Wars and Clone Wars lego characters that would be cool too. Thanks a lot! I think you do wonderful work!!!!:cool1:

I do not have name fills for all of these but hopefully this will give you enough designs to choose from...

mitchell_pokemonfill.jpg

ryan_pokemonfill.jpg

mitchell_pokemon3.jpg

ryan_pokemon3.jpg

mitchell_starwarsfill.jpg

ryan_starwars_fill.jpg

mitchell_clonewars.jpg

ryan_clonewars2.jpg

mitchell_lego.jpg

ryan_lego.jpg

mitchell_legofill.jpg

ryan_legofill.jpg

Amy, Question about your transfers--Thanks so much for them. If I am putting them on a white t-shirt, do I still need to cut around the design? I have a design with writing below it and want the writing, but not sure how to do it if I have to cut around it. Thanks for any help!!!!

Amy

If you are putting it on a white shirt you do not need to trim all the white off - the white will blend in. There may be a slight difference in the colors of the whites depending on the shirt but overall will look the same. I would suggest trimming off any huge excess of white only because of the breathability underneath the transfer. Even though my transfers are the thinnest transfers I have ever used, it can still be hot/sweaty underneath them on a hot day.

Hello Amy!!!!
I was hoping I could get started early and ask for some Halloween Disgns!! We are going to the MNSSHP and are soooo EXCITED!!!
Nicholas
Delaney
Avery
Bayla
Thanks so much!!!!

I wasn't sure if you realized that I do not do Disney designs. Here are two Halloween designs that I have - if you like either one of these, I can do the rest of the names for you. If you were looking for Disney, I certainly understand you using another designer.

nicholas_jackolantern.jpg

nicholas_graveyard.jpg

Hi Amy. . .My son's B'day is coming up and I am doing a Transformers Theme. . can I get something like this but as a Transformers for SAVON (Optimus prime) if you can. . .and ANJEL (Bumble Bee)

Also, Candy Wrapper with Happy 8th Birthday Savon and with the Date Aug 30, 2009

THANKS!!!!

I might have to have a few more names done.. but I am still thinking about giving each kid a shirt. . I will let you know. .

Sabrina,

I worked on these for you...

savon_transfornersprime.jpg

savon_transformerfill.jpg

anjel_transformersbee.jpg

anjel_transformerfill.jpg

candybar_transformers_optimusprime.jpg

Hi, Amy, love your stuff! I would like to request two designs. The first I would love a Lego Star Wars design with a border with the name Jarrett. He is turning 9 and requested a Lego shirt. The second request is the flag filled names for the names:
Chris
Riali
Jarrett
Keegen
Marshall
Prescott
Cracker
Thanks in advance!!!!

Here are your requested designs...

jarrett_lego.jpg

chris_flagfill.jpg

riali_flagfill.jpg

jarrett_flagfill.jpg

keegen_flagfill.jpg

marshall_flagfill.jpg

prescott_flagfill.jpg

cracker_flagfill.jpg

The Wolf Pack--Logo design
Could you do a design for our PTA. the wording to read something like: Member of the Wolf Pack or THE W.O.L.F.
(Wolf stands for -----Watching over learning friends).
Our mascot is a wolf. Our school colors are red and white.
The design logo should incorporate all of these.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks
nicolesmom

Here are both variations...

wolf_logo.jpg

wolf_logo2.jpg

Could you please do me one name in the softball letters for Jade-Renee. I know it will be tough to do on one line so 2 lines will be fine. Also, could I get in with a border our outline of royal blue. Any way you think looks best. I totally trust your creative imagination!! :thumbsup2

Here are a bunch of variations...

regular
jaderenee_softballfill.jpg

regular with blue border
jaderenee2.jpg

regular with blue border and blue outline
jadrenee3.jpg

regular - 2 line
jaderenee4.jpg

regular - 2 line with blue border
jaderenee5.jpg

regular - 2 line with blue border and blue outline
jaderenee6.jpg

same as above with a slight color to the background as well
jaderenee7.jpg

Just a pre-warn...

I am guessing that any day - the MODS will close this thread. They normally do when you reach the 250 page mark. This is why I worked so hard to get caught up today just in case this thread is closed by morning. I will start a new thread when needed.

Thanks a whole bunch one, just for doing them and also for getting them done so quick too!!! You are awesome!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter