Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy
Could you do the flags names for me?
Ana, Oscar. Lucas e Felipe

Should any of these have had the grave (I am hoping that is what the accent above the letters are called)? If so, let me know and I can add it.

ana_flagfill.jpg

oscar_flagfill.jpg

lucas_flagfill.jpg

felipe_flagfill.jpg

No grave in any of them Amy
they are just perfect
Thank you :worship:

Can i bother one more time? I just cant promise it will be the last one :lmao:

Could you personalize the Lego Star Wars Disign with the name Lucas? I want to use it in his bedroom' door
Thanks in advance
Ana

Amy, I bought some transfer paper from you and am doing a bunch of shirts for our trip in August. However, I am in need of a non-disney design for a podcast that my step-father and I do on autoracing. I don't have anything in mind graphics-wise other than to keep it retro looking like our website. Here's a link to our website so you can see our cheapo logo.
http://hungthrottlepodcast.blogspot.com/

All I want for words are:
Hung Throttle Podcast
Where Racing Is Still Fun

I'd love to come walking in with a our podcast tee on because he'd just flip over it.

I'm sure this would be a challenge and I totally understand if you don't feel like doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter