• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

I confess. I have a weakness for the pretty paper. I bought $15 dollars worth last week that have I have no idea what I will use them for. I did put some of them in the paper box though. :thumbsup2

I do have to admit that I've spent a fair amount of money lately, but no impulse buys since my patterned paper snafu. I got the Pooh cartridges, but I always knew I was going to get them. Then I ordered more ATG tape (a LOT of it so I don't have to order for a looooooong time.) I got some paper when it was on sale for a few gift projects I have coming up, and I ordered bulk Bazzil online for the same thing. With my 40-50% coupons I've been picking up some albums to get my finished pages into. My poor credit card is crying out for relief, but it's all really necessary stuff. If I only I could resist the call of that paper sale at Michael's. I'll try to limit myself to what I can use for those gift projects.

I do love paper! I bought some Daisy D and Cosmo Cricket on sale for my 29/2 purchase - now I've got it I'm scared to use it :lmao: esp the DD - any layouts to inspire me?:goodvibes

I admit that I have been making myself use the pretty paper. I even cut it for one page! :scared1:

I had a minor slip yesterday. I was buying things to decorate flip flops when I discovered that Hobby Lobby had one of the new embossing folders that I wanted. Not terrible, could have bought more!

I've been VERY good lately. :goodvibes I haven't bought anything scrapbook related in several weeks. In fact, I can't remember when the last time was. The one LSS in my area finally is having one of their Funtastic Friday sales this month where the Bazzill will be 4 sheets for $1 so I will stock up since I have put off getting any until it went on sale. The other LSS is having a "customer garage" sale this weekend. I might check it out, but will only buy it if it is absolutely necessary for a specific project/layout.

Make room for me on the naughty mat....I'm about to go to Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn's! I'm calling it cheap therapy.....I have a house full of teenagers-have I mentioned my boys are in a band? Christian Rock-think loud and you can't always tell what they are yelling-I mean singing. They have a "show" this Friday and are none stop rockin'. Good kids, but why can't they like something a little quieter? Good thing I have coupons!

Make room for me on the naughty mat....I'm about to go to Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn's! I'm calling it cheap therapy.....I have a house full of teenagers-have I mentioned my boys are in a band? Christian Rock-think loud and you can't always tell what they are yelling-I mean singing. They have a "show" this Friday and are none stop rockin'. Good kids, but why can't they like something a little quieter? Good thing I have coupons!

Oh my. You need some retail therapy. But atleast it isn't the early 90's Christian Pop with all that keyboarding that made it all sound the same. :rotfl2: Loud and the monotonous-ick.

I resisted! and stayed at home! and didn't spend a dime! The teenagers all left- to go to a "show" in Dallas. My house was quiet! I was alone in a quiet house for a few hours. It was wonderful.................
Totally off topic, but does anyone listen to Casting Crowns? I have a great story if you know who they are.

I resisted! and stayed at home! and didn't spend a dime! The teenagers all left- to go to a "show" in Dallas. My house was quiet! I was alone in a quiet house for a few hours. It was wonderful.................
Totally off topic, but does anyone listen to Casting Crowns? I have a great story if you know who they are.

MY Dh and youth do- I do at times but I am not that into music.They worked a concert last month.

Rebecca

I went to JoAnn's and Michael's and only bought swap stuff and one iris case.
Go me! I really miss Recollections. I didn't realize how much I relied on them for having a great selection. Oh well, it probably saved me $$$.
Rebecca, I'll add the story to the Creative Community thread when I'm not on the laptop...it gives me issues.....
Ya'll might enjoy it. It doesn't mean as much if you don't know who they are KWIM? Thanks, Vicki

Whoops! :blush: Accidentally ordered BG dino range of paper plus stamps - can't think how that happened:rolleyes1

Whoops! :blush: Accidentally ordered BG dino range of paper plus stamps - can't think how that happened:rolleyes1

:rotfl: :lmao:
mazda you are way too funny!!!
and
2 days until your trip?! lucky lucky you. i wish it were me!
have a blast!!!!!!

Add me to the Ban Wagon. I just spent $137 at Michael's today. Most of it was on Cricut carts that were on sale. I have more paper than I could ever use and doubles of some stickers. I've actually bought stuff that I already have, not knowing I have it. Time to take some inventory.

I will only allow my self to buy:
page refills
page protectors
adhesive
fees for all day crops

I didn't buy any scrapping stuff at DLP....mostly because they don't have any :mad: What sort of money-making idea is THAT!;)

I fell off today. I went to Big Lots, just to see if our carried the Cricut for $95. But they don't. They do however have other stuff. I will post that on the enabler thread.

Anyone here? Anyone? Anyone? Buehller?

This thread is so quiet.

I've been so good, though tomorrow the LSS near me is having their Funtastic Friday sale, but I will only buy Bazzill. It will be on sale 4 sheets for $1. I've been waiting for them to have one of these sales for months. I have a budget of $10, that would be 40 sheets of Bazzill. We'll see if I stick to it. LOL

AWM pushed me off the wagon. Not that I wasn't doing some acrobatic hanging off of it before. But she pushed me off!

LOL! I think alot of them have fallen and can't get back on...

I'm still here.. since DISNEY is less than 6 weeks away.. I've not spent anything in a while...but a good sale for Bazzil and I'd be all over it... I get the urge to stop in HL whenever I drive past but the kids use the statement I use on them... " we are going to Disney..no more spending money!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter