2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

Geez, I clearly need to stay away from this thread! There are too many deals being posted that are making me want to return to my bad habits.
I will not go to Target...I will not go to Target...I will not go to Target...

I've seen something for SS's next mailing.....you CAN't really expect me only to add that to the basket :rolleyes:

Once again I have failed. I jumped off the wagon very hard this time. Last night I ebayed and one the Pooh Font cart. Today I did a best offer and got the othe Pooh cart. Now I did allow myself 4 carts a year. These make a total of 3 I have bought. My total for both was 120. I figure by the time they make it to AC, where I would have got it or Custom at the price I was looking for 50, I would have wasted the 14 I went over to get them on gas, tax, or shipping.

I was so determined to be done shopping until July when we go on a short fl anniversary. I did take my March shopping day away that I set forth for myself in the beginning.

Are failures allowed back on the wagon?:confused3

:rotfl2: If we didn't allow failures back on, there wouldn't be anybody left on the wagon.

Hop on back up here. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: If we didn't allow failures back on, there wouldn't be anybody left on the wagon.

Hop on back up here. :thumbsup2

Exactly, could you imagine the wagon running amuck because all of us fell off!!! :)

I'm sure I'll be falling off the wagon.. I need to inventory what I need for the sports pages I'm going to be doing soon... I have a ton of basketball it's soccer I'm going to need more off.. The kids have played 2 seasons of soccer every year since they were 4....

DS7 is easy... I'm just missing one year's photos..but I will find them.. I will... I say.. I will!!!! They must be found....:goodvibes

I thought I fell off the wagon, but I just re-read my "joining the ban" post and I think I am OK. I promised myself that I would limit myself to 4 new carts this year. When the new carts were announced, none of them really floated my boat (except maybe the Pooh carts, still undecided).

I made a deal with myself before I went to the store that I would only buy the cart I really wanted, so if they didn't have it, I wouldn't buy one just to buy one. They had one Alphalicious left, and that was the one I've been wanting for months. I got it on sale, too, so I feel OK about it.

Can I buy watercolour pencils for card making and lime green ribbon for DLP trip?:woohoo:

My ribbon wasn't the right green - it is lovely though, so can I buy some that is the right green:rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2:
And can I pre-rder the entire new Basic Grey line as DS wants the dino papers and the stamps:rolleyes1

Well it is not excatly falling off the ban, but in the past 2 weeks I have bought my 4 cricut cartridges I allowed myself to purchase for the year. I know Cricut comes out with another set of new ones later in the year, so hopefully it will be around the time for a special occassion or I am in trouble.

Ok,
I'm dusting myself off and putting myself back on the wagon.. I needed some paper today and DH took me.. I spent 28.00...

2- 8x8 stacks @ 6.99 each..but it was 50% off so I got 2 for the price of 1.
1- 12x12 stack of paper for 10.00 (50% off)
1- crop hopper organizer w/ folders to hold projects 5.00 (50% off)
1- "X" refill from my xyron @ 25% off pd. 4.00

Yeah!!! Ok, that should hold me for several months.. I ran acrossed a whole bunch of embellishments yesterday I had stored in a safe place for a project...so I'm good to go on that project again!!!

Off to fix lunch and go scrapbook..

Your post remind me, Nancy, that I want to order some paper from ancestry. Looking for a muddy soft spot to fall off the wagon into.;)

Nancy, I think you are ok, it wasn't frivilous, more essentials! I however fell..... I remembered I had a 30% off coupon at Archivers that expires Monday. So....:rolleyes1 I went. And technically I used the coupon on an album for DS which I think is allowed. It was the other stuff that jumped in my basket. :sad2:

Nancy, I think you are ok, it wasn't frivilous, more essentials! I however fell..... I remembered I had a 30% off coupon at Archivers that expires Monday. So....:rolleyes1 I went. And technically I used the coupon on an album for DS which I think is allowed. It was the other stuff that jumped in my basket. :sad2:

i hate it when the "stuff" just jumps in the basket....:rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter