2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

Anyone here? Anyone? Anyone? Buehller?

This thread is so quiet.

I've been so good, though tomorrow the LSS near me is having their Funtastic Friday sale, but I will only buy Bazzill. It will be on sale 4 sheets for $1. I've been waiting for them to have one of these sales for months. I have a budget of $10, that would be 40 sheets of Bazzill. We'll see if I stick to it. LOL

Maybe it's 'cause we've all fallen off the wagon and ashamed to admit it. Me, me, me!

I'm still here, wearing my seatbelt. I don't think I've fallen. My recent spending has only been two carts, one of which was on my exempt list, and the other would go toward my three other carts for the year, and they were on sale. Other than that, it was gift-project-specific papers and supplies. I've even stayed out of Big Lots.:eek:

I bought stuff I needed for swaps so it doesn't count, and from the same online store I managed to get my watercolour pencils very cheap, so that makes me happy AND good;)

I do need to order more cardstock for recipe and surpirse swaps, but cardstock is OK, right?

And SS has nicely topeed me up with anything else I need:love: so I've just DELETED (unread:scared1: ) a load of e-mails from suppliers even though they have BARGAINS! :faint:

well i did good in the beginning, but not so good lately.....

forgive me for i have sinned.......(is that how i'm supposed to start :rotfl: )

i have been terrible lately. i'm really struggling with a few things....
like tinkerbean i really want that bind it all, and i was on the sizzix site and they have a ton of new dies that are coming out and we all know i have an addiction for them......i want to order a ton of them.....i must resist..... i went to the bank yesterday and my disney fund is looking awful. if we are going to go next year i have got to curb my spending. the deal with our disney trips is - every two years and they must be paid with cash-the whole thing- no charging anything- so we don't come home and pay for it the whole following year. so it usually takes me 2 full years to save for it, so we can do it right. but i'm not saving as much because of my addiction.
SO somebody please tie me to the ban wagon and tell me to use my cricut and the dies i have, and the punches i have, and the paper i have, and the stickers i have (which i have a ton), and i don't need anything. what i do need is an intervention.....:rotfl:
ok i'm slinking out of the room now hanging my head in shame......

is this not the cutest thing ever???

sorry had to edit....i should not be posting this over here...i should be on the enabler thread....

sorry

OK, so I went over my budget, but only by $7. I forgot they had the Bazzill Bling on sale for 2 for $1, so I got 6 sheets of that. I also got 6 sheets of patterned Disney paper. And 40 sheets of Bazzill. So not too bad. I didn't even look around the rest of the store because I knew more would be jumping into my basket.

I totally fell off..what with my camera purchase (ok DH fell off on that one) and going to costco and getting HP printer ink and all the other yummy things one needs from there plus my LSS for paper...I'm going to seriously need to freeze my credit cards in ziplock bags for 3 weeks!

My mum froze her bank savings book once - but that was by accident when she put it away with the shopping :lmao:

wow and I thought you were talking about the recent doings

google webmaster alex and find the list! read the blog, read the rest of the story, it wasnt them it was here!!

"'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing'

Where's the last page gone? :confused3 There should be a post after mone according to the master scoreboard

Ok, I fell off. I bought the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge. Although I technically never said how many cartridges I would buy this year...:rolleyes1

its the swaps fault! Someone offered me free fibre (FREE! We love free :goodvibes ) if I ordered my black stickle from her and my mouse must be faulty because some brads and eyelets fell into my virtual basket along with some school-type papers for DS(8) to make a card for his teacher - OK, end of term is 2 months away and he's got one teacher and now 36 6" sheets to use :rolleyes1 Is that a problem?

Someone push me back on please!

I am so far off the wagon. Like 20 miles behind it. Maybe I should ban myself from the ban. ;)

Since May was one of the months when I could buy scrap stuff, I'm off the wagon. Though I've been good about what I've bought. I bought a bunch of Jolees at Joanns the other day since they are 40%. I got some paper at the LSS last weekend for my Disneyland book. And yesterday I got the Disney princess Cuttlebug embossing folders at Hobby Lobby for 30% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter