Who here uses CM's SBC+ for digital scrapping?

quick question, just purchased last night and I have download some of the disney fonts. How do I get them to show up in my text box? I installed them but don't know how to get them in. Does that make sense? TIA

If you installed them into your computer's font file...it will cross over into SBC+

However... the will not show up until you've completely closed out of SBC and reopen it:goodvibes

Another question, sorry!!!!! :worship:

I have download some alpha's but how do I get them to show up individually? When I try to use them I get all the letters on the page, do I need to just cut out each letter I need individually or is there an easier way?

Thanks for all the help!!! I have only had CM SBC+ for 2 days and I am loving it so far!!! Going to make my scrapping life so much easier and hopefully I can get caught up on all my books so I can actually scrap my next trip in Sept. and not feel so overwhelmed!!!!:thumbsup2

Another question, sorry!!!!! :worship:

I have download some alpha's but how do I get them to show up individually? When I try to use them I get all the letters on the page, do I need to just cut out each letter I need individually or is there an easier way?

Thanks for all the help!!! I have only had CM SBC+ for 2 days and I am loving it so far!!! Going to make my scrapping life so much easier and hopefully I can get caught up on all my books so I can actually scrap my next trip in Sept. and not feel so overwhelmed!!!!:thumbsup2

When I get ones that are all on one sheet like that, I just use a rectangle shape in the crop tools... fit it around the letter I want then delete the rest. Repeat for other letters. If you want you can then right click on the letter and choose 'save as content'.... be sure that when the window pops up its saved as an 'embellishment' and 'png'... and pick what 'package' you want it saved to (for the alphas, I'd probably just save it into the same one the whole sheet is in.)

That all said.... I actually prefer my alpha sets to come as a sheet, and I crop out what I need...without saving them individually. Its much easier to find what I'm looking for when I don't have to scroll thru all the letters. Since the package saves in ABC order.... I may have buttons in between my B's and C's, or ribbons in between my Rs and Ss etc.

Clear as mud???

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you!! I figured that is what I need to do and you are right just using the whole sheet does make it a lot easier!! Thanks for all the help!! I'm loving this program!!

I hope someone can help! I just purchased SBC+ and am loving it so far! I found a thread on the creative disigns thread and downloaded some of the printable scrapbook pages. How do I input those to use them? I saved them and added them as my photos but I don't think that was right! Now I can insert them as a background or photo but can't insert pics into the frames that are on the page. I hope someone understands what I am talking about:confused3
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Also, has anyone purchased the new CM disney digital content CD? It states that it has 30 pages but you can't see any samples. Just wondering if it is worth getting

Under the insert tab click on empty frame and insert your photo that way. You may need to right click and then click on aspect ratio and unlock the ratio so you can make your photo fit perfect. I hope that helps!! I'm new to this too but willing to help if I can!!
popedisney said:
I hope someone can help! I just purchased SBC+ and am loving it so far! I found a thread on the creative disigns thread and downloaded some of the printable scrapbook pages. How do I input those to use them? I saved them and added them as my photos but I don't think that was right! Now I can insert them as a background or photo but can't insert pics into the frames that are on the page. I hope someone understands what I am talking about:confused3
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Also, has anyone purchased the new CM disney digital content CD? It states that it has 30 pages but you can't see any samples. Just wondering if it is worth getting

I have the program and love it. There are 23 pages in the pre-designed section, and then some additional pages and embellishments too. If you're a Disney lover, you will not be disappointed.

Where is the pre-designed section? On this thread or creative DISigns?
lovingthemouse said:
I have the program and love it. There are 23 pages in the pre-designed section, and then some additional pages and embellishments too. If you're a Disney lover, you will not be disappointed.

The new CM (Creative Memories) Disney digital DVD has a set of predesigned pages. They can be adapted or the papers changed if you choose, but you make those choices.
Right now I have 23 pages completed but know that I will definitely add more, and pay more too!! Have not gotten into digital at all (my friends know that I have always been a traditional scrapper) but I love this program!!!

I hope someone can help! I just purchased SBC+ and am loving it so far!

To see the digital content on the cds, go to the help tab on the cm site. Then click digital content. There is a huge list there of pdf files with all the photos of the content.

HTH

Ok ladies, I have another question. How do you organize all your papers, alpha's and emblishments? I know that I can save them as content but I was just wondering if there was a way to organize it from there? :confused3
I'm have been adding a lot of stuff lately and just can't seen to figure out a system that works for me!!!

For me I organize each kit by category. So I will have folders under my main scrapbooking folder titled:
Disney
Nautical
Halloween
School
Sports
Girly
etc, etc, etc
then I have a folder with just previews so I can see all my kits at once.

I've also heard of people using a picture program that sorts out all of the kits. So they can look up all the kits by the same artist at one time, or just search for buttons and all the buttons in every kit will show up. I cannot remember the name of this program (we have it, but haven't had the time to play with it)

Thanks for the help!! It just seems like I have 100 folders to look through to find what I need!!

Did you get the new CD? Love those papers!!!

I keep switching around how I sort things. I haven't figured out my 'perfect' system yet.

I have started putting the previews as the 1st paper for each kit.... so if I use the 'browse' button I can scroll thru them quicker. I've been trying to add keywords to as many of my elements as possible to make things easier to find.

I have my kits sorted by designer.... but that's only really working for some of them. I have 3-4 designers I love and use all the time, so it works for them... it's the oddball ones that I only have 1-2 kits thats more trouble keeping track of this way.

I have so many kits on mine right now...I'm toying with the Idea of deleting all the content to the 'seasonal' ones like xmas/easter/halloween except the previews.... then just re-import them when I want to do all my xmas pages or whatnot. I haven't done it yet.... but debating if it would be worth the hassle:confused3

Has anyone used the program to make an activiy book cover? Trying to get my kiddos activity/coloring books done for our trip but was wonering if anyone else has done this. Could I just say it to a CD and print it at kinkos on cardstock? TIA

just popping in to say hey.

Is CM still releasing the digital stuff for Mac this fall?

That's still the word. i bet we'll hear more about it soon. Showcase is coming up this weekend and I would think they'd mention it there. I'll let you know what I hear!

And, yes, you could easily make an activity book cover in SBC+. Just make whatever size project you want it to be and design away! Save it as a .jpg and get it printed!

That's still the word. i bet we'll hear more about it soon. Showcase is coming up this weekend and I would think they'd mention it there. I'll let you know what I hear!

And, yes, you could easily make an activity book cover in SBC+. Just make whatever size project you want it to be and design away! Save it as a .jpg and get it printed!

THANK YOU!!!!! I figured you could but thought I would ask first!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter