Who here uses CM's SBC+ for digital scrapping?

Hi, I'm new to SBC and have a question for the experts!

If I modify a page, say to add more photo spaces, or change the layout, and then I really like that page, is there anyway to save it so that I can reuse it again in another book?

When I go to ADD PAGE, it only lets me choose from the commercial sets, and not any existing book.

(I'm asking because I tend to be very "photo heavy" on the pages and always seem to be modifying to add more photos.)

Thank you so much! I've really been having fun so far.

Hi, I'm new to SBC and have a question for the experts!

If I modify a page, say to add more photo spaces, or change the layout, and then I really like that page, is there anyway to save it so that I can reuse it again in another book?

When I go to ADD PAGE, it only lets me choose from the commercial sets, and not any existing book.

(I'm asking because I tend to be very "photo heavy" on the pages and always seem to be modifying to add more photos.)

Thank you so much! I've really been having fun so far.

Use the import page function instead, then you can bring in a page from any storybook. I use this all the time. I made a book called "bank pages" and that's where I store the page layouts I make that i want to use over again.

Use the import page function instead, then you can bring in a page from any storybook. I use this all the time. I made a book called "bank pages" and that's where I store the page layouts I make that i want to use over again.

Thank you, I knew there had to be an easy way!

So...I am thinking about asking for the Storybook software for Christmas, is it pretty simple to use? The only other digital scrapbooking that I have done was making a album with Shutterfly....;)

Did you know they just came out with a 4th upgrade? So when you buy it, u will want that also. If your not sure you can always download the free version, which is cool, but doesn't have very many function you can use. They just tease you with it. My Creative memories consultant let me play with her upgraded version monday. (she downloaded it at 5am. as it just came out this month.) I was wondering what the upgrades did. So find a consultant and go to a class maybe and see if you like it. Our C.M. consultant has digi classes and u can use her computer for it. If one consultant doesn't find another one. I was working on pages the other day and cant wait to get them done. Did you know you can import any paper u find online to use in your pages or any embellishment also. Like a tree or campfire or anything. Have fun.

The 4.0 upgrade is amazing!! I was playing with it with another digi scrapper yesterday. Love how easily you can see what is in each kit now. :thumbsup2

My hubby got me the download version of the SB 4.0, we are not able to download it like the instructions say nor can we download any of the artwork. Our laptop is windows 7....Please help!!!:confused3

I have so much other content that I don't even bother loading it into the SBC+ Content Manager anymore. I just open Windows Photo Viewer (I use XP) at the same time I have SBC+ open. I browse to my Digital Downloads in Photo Viewer and then when I find what I want, I click and hold the mouse button and drag that item into SBC+. KWIM? Try it! It works GREAT!

I am a traditional paper scrapper but I have had SBC for quite a while and used it mainly for cards or to embellish a photo. I just started creating 12X12 digital pages with it. I always dreaded importing embellishment content. This trick of dragging from photo viewer was great! Thx for the tip! :yay:

Does anyone know where I might find one of the recently discontinued CM Mickey & Friends CDs? I have been checking ebay, but no luck so far.

Thank you,
Rae

Does anyone know where I might find one of the recently discontinued CM Mickey & Friends CDs? I have been checking ebay, but no luck so far.

Thank you,
Rae

have you checked the archived digital list? sometimes they discontinue stuff then place it in archives to be purchaced.

have you checked the archived digital list? sometimes they discontinue stuff then place it in archives to be purchaced.

No, I placed an order for it at my CMC's crop in December and a few days later, she called and said it had been discontinued. Is the archived list on the CM website?

Thanks,
Rae

No, I placed an order for it at my CMC's crop in December and a few days later, she called and said it had been discontinued. Is the archived list on the CM website?

Thanks,
Rae

Yes it is. I believe it is in the digital section of the website...actually I just checked and sorry, it's not there. chances are they will be putting out a new one or bringing this one back in a few months in the archived artwork.
good luck!

I'm using SBC 3.0. Is it worth trading up to 4.0? Also, is ut hard to transfer my packages to 4.0 from 3.0?
Thank- you

I just upgraded to SBC 4.0

All you have to do to upgrade 3.0 projects to 4.0, is to open the project, save as...you have to rename the project or move them to another folder.

I really love the tagging that you can do in SBC 4...plus you get some new pre-designed pages!

I just upgraded to SBC 4.0

All you have to do to upgrade 3.0 projects to 4.0, is to open the project, save as...you have to rename the project or move them to another folder.

I really love the tagging that you can do in SBC 4...plus you get some new pre-designed pages!

Thank-you!

I'm going to upgrade when I get home tomorrow. Thanks y'all. Would you elaborate a little on the differences between 3 & 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter