• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Wishing Well

hey thanks!

1 movie set.
2 Bird Hat?
3 teleport magic?

YES MA'M LOVES ME SOME MOVIE SETS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!:banana: :goodvibes pixiedust: and some pixie dust for help!

thank you so much for the cowboy stuff. I am sorry you are leaving but glad it is to spend time with your family. Enjoy the sun!!!

Thank you SO much for the princess outfit and quest pin!!! I'm just jumping out of my seat with excitement!!!

Always sad to see a VMKer leave, but can totally understand your reasoning.

Not sure if you have stuff left at all but I would be interested in

1. Any pirates items (quest would be nice but not picky lol)
2. Pins (especially weekend or holiday or quest)
3. Any hats (again not too picky but really would like a red baseball hat :))

I'm glad you all liked your gifts! :santa: I got to a LOT of people tonight and I'm going to be online tomorrow night again to finish up.

I owe you guys a thanks too. Without your support, I'd probably regret doing this or keep thinking about changing my mind. (that doesn't mean stop supporting so I stay!! :rotfl: ) I feel really good though. I like seeing so many happy people and I know it's for the better in the long run.

I'll try to be online a little earlier tomorrow night. Hopefully I can catch the rest of the people on the list :cloud9:

When I asked for something for me and for my granddaughter, I really only expected to get something for one of us, even though you said you had plenty of stuff.

You overwhelmed me with your generosity in giving to us both. I have already called her Mom and she was excited too. My granddaughter will have to wait until she gets up tomorrow to find out, but I bet she won't be able to wait until she gets home from school to do her magic over and over again!

I'm sorry I couldn't have met you sooner, but maybe we'll see each other when you come back every now and then in the pirates lobby and play together some time. I'll be on the opposite team so you can win. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Hiya! First off I think this is so nice of you to do!

My wishes are:
1-red HKDL T-shirt
2-snowman
3-any tomorrowland pins

Thanks for considering my wishes!

Stitch :stitch2:

My dd somehow lost her pink princess shoes. She has the top and skirt, but no shoes. If you have an extra pair, she would be SO grateful! Thanks for doing this. You are very sweet.

What a kind thing for you to do - you have made many people smile.

More importantly, though, I am certain that your friendship has made many smile as they got a chance to get to know you.

Kudos to you for recognizing your priorities in life and what you need to do to be able to allocate your time accordingly. I am certain, however, that your friends will look forward to seeing you pop in from time to time to say hi and play pirates. It is difficult to see a vmk friend disappear into thin air.

Take care of yourself and may all you wish for me yours.

- Disney Dreams

Sounds like you have made many WISHES come true and that is just so wonderful.. I wish you all the best!!

My Wishes
*Pretty simple any pins from Haunted Mansion, Hotel Series I & II, Pirate Attraction, Water Park or ATIS
*Bubbling Caldrons but any Halloween items

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

PLEASE READ!!!

I'm in my room right now for anyone who is online. HopelessMagic

I have items for everyone who made a wish and has not received it yet. For the new people who are posting after this, I'm going to be having a free yard sale very soon. Basically all the simple items from halloween, christmas, tron, buyables, etc will be sitting out and EVERYONE (even if you got an item already) is welcome to come by and pick out something to take with them. I'll be setting that up in another room while I wait for the 'wishers' to stop in. I'll be sure to post again when that's ready to be opened. :santa:

YARD SALE IS OPEN!!! Just look up HopelessMagic and come visit.

Everyone is welcome even if you got something already. I just ask that you only ask for 2 items per person. I have a LOT left so you might even be able to come back for more later on.

It REALLY helps if you have DIS in your signature. Then I know who to boot and who not to boot. I'm trying to keep the room clear so everyone can get in without waiting in line.

Thank you for the Hats HoplessMagic. You are super.

If I booted you and you were DIS, I'm extremely sorry. It's just tough to tell who is who if you don't have DIS in your signature. Just post here and tell me your username so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks again! HopelessMagic is still in her room, please have "Dis" in your signature to make it easier for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter