The Wishing Well

i wish for:
bird hat
pirate hat (in game quest)
minnie hat/bat magic
or anything from my sig

btw my friend tried the same thing. she gave all of her items to me..and thats how i got so addicted lol

I wish for bird hat, snowman, and DLR pumpkin (or anything you see in my sig).

If it is okay, for my young daughter (Angelicasparkle) she wishes for Minnie hat, sorcerer hat and Dreams Princess Turret.

I think this is awesome you are doing this but I still wonder if you should hold on to your stuff for awhile, just in case you ever change your mind. :)

Thank You

*starts weeding through people* I'm trying to make a room so I can meet everyone and do some trades. I don't want it to get chaotic so I'm going to PM everyone first.

My wish is for my grandson ...who would love a green flip hat like his dad wears his. Or pirate stuff like the Dream chairs!
Thank you. I also think that it is very nice of you to think of others and try to make their wishes come tree! Have fun and enjoy your family! :)

looking for sparrow shirt, green rocket, and most of all a mansion pins!

im so sorry to see that you are leaving, and i would love to keep you on my list as memory!

I wish for:

any rare costumes or hats that have not been sold since Halloween
pink glass slipper
pirate things (especially things from in park)

I wish for vmk peace and a pirate ship chair from the pirate pin set.
And this is a very kind thing to do :)

My wishlist is in my signature.
I really commend you for doing this (being nice enough to give away your stuff and getting off the computer. lol). gl

i wish for
any kind of magic :)
Any Atis Pin
and any kind of tron pin

I agree, and commend u also for doing this, most ppl who say this are really scammers, so ty

My Wishes are:

green flip hat
any pirate quest items
any haunted mansion pins

Thank you very much.

I wish for you to enjoy your time away, and to consider your things safely stored with us, as I know many of us will gladly return anything if or when you come back.
I also wish for a lion pin, snow rugs, and gold ears.

I'm going down the list but I forgot to mention in some of my PMs to meet me in my room. I have it opened for everyone under HopelessMagic. Just PM me back or come visit. Whatever works :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter