The Wishing Well

You're very welcome. I'm glad to help some people out. :D

I'm attempting to keep some kind of order here. Please don't just show up in my room to see what I have and ask for it. You won't get anything that way. When I PM you, just come over. It's that simple. Anyone else randomly visiting and asking for stuff before receiving a PM won't get anything. Even a Ned pin.

hmm I seem to have reached a bottleneck. Just waiting for some people to write me back or show up right about now. Don't be shy...

LOL those I promised to some other friends way before I thought of quitting so you probably did better not asking for them ;)

Well, me and my brother (Kettory) are very close to getting our own theater. :)
You've got some lucky friends.:wizard: lol I hear the sound from the speakers right now....

Hello :) I edited my wishlist.

Funiture: pirate ship chair, firewall, blue solider, tiki things, animator desk, purple flying carpets.

Pins: burning village, food pins, fireworks magic, magic pins

Posters: dream poster

Thank you Hopelessmagic for the snowman magic. If you ever decide to come back to play vmk, I will gladly help you out anyway I can. Take care :goodvibes

THANK YOU! so much magic!

i will never be able to repay you for my used to be most wanted green rocket!!

aww you're welcome. I wanted it to go to someone who would enjoy like I did and not just get it for it's worth. I'm glad I could make your day. You made mine too. :grouphug:

Sorry you are leaving VMK : (
but it seems to be for a worthy reason!
My two wishes are a brown cowboy shirt without the vest and the mission space pants in yellow.

this is so cool!!

I wish for
A black haunted mansion costume
baseball costume - any color
sparrow costume ;)

I am somewhat new so I will wish for anything you want to give away, beggers can't be picky.

I wish for any magic pins
haunted mansion suit
or any rare hats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter