The Wishing Well

Oh, Magic, this makes me so sad! :sad1: I can understand your reasons though. I've thought about doing something similar myself, but I've just cut way back on game time instead. I don't know what to wish for, really. The main thing I've wanted is a Haunted Mansion clock, but I know that's rather unlikely, lol! Besides that, I guess I would wish for a red crate (also highly unlikely, lol!) or a snowman. What I really wish though is that you'd still log in from time to time so we can chat occasionally. I'll miss you, friend!

My wish list: Valentine 06 Pin, Green Explorer Costume (or shirt or pants if that counts as 3 things), or any part of gold collection

Can I ask for my granddaughter? If you have any invisibility magic or a quest machine, she would be absolutely thrilled. She would love a quest machine, but doesn't like to earn credits in VMK. She likes to visit with friends and play falling chairs, etc.

Of course, either of us would be very happy to accept something that no one else wants and give a good home to it. There would be no argument because something wasn't rare enough.

She did a really sweet thing today too. When she came over this afternoon, she logged in as me and put me into host line, while her mom and I had to go to town and run errands. She could have logged in as herself and tried to get herself into host room.

I wish for a Jolly Roger pin or any older pins please

I wish for A green explorer costume (No shoes or hat required), any item from the old pirate quest/pin packs and any magic (except fireworks).

Thank you for doing this! :)

I wish for any Space related pins. Also any other pin packs

Howdy magic,
sorry to hear you are leaving vmk. Hope you will remember VMK and all of the awesome friends you have! :love:

I wish for a:
Tiki room opens pin
JC Lion pin
Pirate quest hat

Thanks so much for doing this magic. You rock! :cool1: pirate:

my wish is for
cowboy outfit
indian outfit
red baseball hat
but i will take anything you would like to give I like halloween!!

thank you

I wish for icecube chairs and snow rugs ( I know its rare) and indian clothes. Thanks in advance and I wish you luck in your healthier lifestyle. Its not a bad idea!

The only thing I really wish for is a jolly roger pin.

So sorry to hear you're leaving.. :sad2:

Hope, thanks for messaging me in the game to ask if I'd been saving for anything. I don't come on this board often and probably wouldn't have seen your thread. I feel so honored to be like a princess ready to help anyone needing a boogie wiper.

If you get through this list and have extras, my other wishes would be:
pirate stool/stick or firewall
Any dreams chair for my kids.
Hugs to you and congratulations on making wise choices. :thumbsup2 :)

Hi there! I am so sorry to see you going but i totally understand your reasons. I just wanted to say it was a joy playing pirates with you and you will be missed! Hopefully you will come on vmk just to surprise us and say hello once in a while. :grouphug: :hug: Hugs friend and enjoy all your newly aquired time. My wish is for all your dreams to come true Hopelessmagic!!

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving.

I would be pleased to have anything, but if it were something in my signature I would turn handsprings.

Thank you for making the time to grant so many wishes.
I wish you happiness.

I also wish for :
St. Patrick's day 2006 Pin
VMK Birthday Pin
Dreams Castle Pin
(or anything. I started vmk around Thanksgiving 2006.)

Thanks for your consideration.

I am sorry that you are leaving us and I hope it is just for a short time. I am interested in a pirate fire wall or any of the pirate stuff. If you every decide to come back, it will be waiting for you. Thanks for your generous offer.

Lisa aka MKGirl :-)

Sorry to hear you are leaving; I'm sure it was not an easy choice. Best of luck!

If you have baseball bases, Tron transporters, blue carpet chairs, or cyan HKDL lanterns, I would be interested in any of those.

I wish for

magic mirror
any magic
any haunted mansion stuff (specifically the clock)

Thanks, this is very nice of you!

any HM pin
ice cubes
cruise trunks any color

Good luck to you in whatever you do!

Mgic I am sorry to see you go. We will miss you playing friendly pirates But i understand family comes first. I hope you at least keepin touch through the dis boards. My wish is for a lot of she gnomes or failing that a grand kali pin or hong kong pins HUgs My friend

I'm sad to hear you are leaving...but it's awesome of you to recognize the priorities you have, and to have those come first. And it's super kind what you are doing here with this thread!!

I wish for:

Princess costume
HM costume
Fantasyland Quest pin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter