The Wishing Well

thanks once agian you made my vmk " dreams " come ture
~bravehook~

I can hardly believe you are leaving! Everyone (obviously) will really miss you, but I also understand, as many do, how much time this game can take up. It takes a lot of attention to have enough credits to enjoy any benefits in VMK.

I will throw in my penny (press)? And wish for ice, or a dreams shirt, or a princess hat. If you have none of those left for me, remember, whoever you give these pixtels to is grateful, but at the same time, a bit sad that you made this choice!

Thanks for thinking of us all.

the only things i am wishing for would be;

a mickey christmas tree
some magic
candy canes

or whatever

Are you just randomly picking people? Because a lot of people got stuff, but I posted on the first page and I haven't gotten a PM. :guilty: :sad1: I'm not begging though, it is okay. :thumbsup2

Hey Magic. While I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, I admire the reason why you're doing it. I hope maybe that you'll consider coming on VMK once in a while still, even as little as an hour a month, just to say hi to everybody. If you choose not to, I completely understand and it was nice to get to talk to you on the game :)

It's nice of you to be so generous to people. I won't ask for anything, however. There are a lot of VMKers that need things more than I do.

I'm trying to get through everyone and I know not everyone on the first page was gotten to just yet. Only so much time in a day and some weren't online right that moment. Some of the items that were asked for I didn't have. That doesn't mean you don't get anything; that just means you have to wait until this list is done so I can see what I have left. There's plenty to go around, I promise!!

This evening I plan on signing on and staying online until close so I can get everything done. I hope to catch a lot of you online then.

I do plan to sign on here and there to play Pirates and hang out, but I know I don't need rooms full of stuff just for that. It would be silly to keep it and never use it. Especially for the once a month I may sign on.

I will miss you all too. Thanks so much for the good wishes. :grouphug: I'm hoping once I eliminate some online temptations, I'll find myself spending time with my daughter, going outside with that big yellow thing in the sky (I hear it's called a sun!) and doing a lot of walking and riding horses to get in shape. I will be online some nights but most of that time is for my eBay business. I will never forget any of you and I will do my best to say hi when I have a moment to spare. :goodvibes :grouphug: :wizard:

This evening I plan on signing on and staying online until close so I can get everything done. I hope to catch a lot of you online then. :goodvibes :grouphug: :wizard:
If we have already posted a wish, (I'm at the top of second page), is it ok if we stop by if we see that you're on vmk, or do you want us to wait for a pm?

I will be online some nights but most of that time is for my eBay business.
For me eBay is another time-eater; that's the one I'm weening myself from. lol

Sorry to hear that a fellow Dis is leaving VMK but I understand why. Family time must come first, if you hesitate for too long they are all gone. Enjoy your family now :hug:

My wish list
Jolly Roger Pin or
what ever you wish to gift

This a very nice thing that you're doing. I wish you all the best and wish for:

DLR Grand Californian Pin
Hong Kong Series Pins (Disneyland, Hotel, Adventureland, Tomorrowland)
Star of Mickey or Holiday 05

and if you don't have any of those available, I'll leave it up to you. Who doesn't like surprises? :thumbsup2

- closes eyes -

I Wish for a Minnie hat, Any hong Kong series pin, and a Peter pan hat

and last but not least WORLD PEACE :hippie:

I Really like that your doing this

:)

You are very sweet to be sharing like you are... May your kindness come back to meet you in another way... I am sending more pixie dust your way.

I won't be asking for anything - I have been blessed so many times by generous people here.

Magic ... So sorry to hear you are leaving. Hope you remember your friends here and stop in from time to time to say HI. There is nothing I really need just wanted to say we will miss you and I may stop in your room tonight just to tell you in virtual you will be missed but we understand why you are leaving :) Take Care Friend !!

I Wish For
1. White or gold snowman
2. any atis pins
3. Magenta or Orange Ghostly Organ
or any thing that may come my way

Alrighty, I'm online right now and I see a lot more posts. Instead of going through and PMing everyone tonight, I'm going to ask everyone to POST WISHES FIRST and THEN come into my room. I have something for everyone even if it's not what you listed. I only have so many of some items but I'm trying to do my best.

You can find me in my trade room under HopelessMagic :wizard:

Thanks for the mansion suite. It is most appreciated.

Thank you so much HopelessMagic, wish I would have had the opportunity to meet you before today. All the best to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter