Points For Rent 210 Wilderness Lodge Last minute May points available.15$ pp

Hello :) can you see if there is studio available for 3 or 4 nights. Open to hopping but not really interested in ssr or okw. I am pretty flexible, just can’t travel past the 27th
HI,
At the moment I can get 3 nights in an AKL Kidani Savannah View room May 14-17

Hello :) can you see if there is studio available for 3 or 4 nights. Open to hopping but not really interested in ssr or okw. I am pretty flexible, just can’t travel past the 27th
Actually a 4 night stay in a Savannah View studio at AKL Kidani just appeared, was a 3, another night opened up. Let me know ASAP , it would be 1020 for all four nights, a bargain.

Hi,
Sorry but that reservation is gone, just one night left there. The only 3 night reservation is OKW later in the month. :(
what are those dates? I did not have a great stay there a few years ago but may be worth another try if the timing works

At the moment I see 3 nights at Grand Floridian in a studio, May 13-16. If that is not too soon, let me know asap

Did anything open up for May 27 and 28?
Let me know asap, someone had offered me that for the two nights but is not communicating with me at the moment. I have given them a window to get back to me and it did recently expire, so I would be free to give to you instead.

At the moment I see 3 nights at Grand Floridian in a studio, May 13-16. If that is not too soon, let me know asap
That one is also gone but I have a 3 night at Saratoga Springs, I know not a favorite, May 27-30 in a studio that would be 700 for the 3 nights

Wilderness lodge Boulder Ridge is currently available May 12-14 if anyone needs those dates. Let me know asap as it will probably not last

what are those dates? I did not have a great stay there a few years ago but may be worth another try if the timing works
I do have Saratoga available May 27-30 that is held and available online May 13-17 for four nights in studios, not one of your choices, I know though

I do have Saratoga available May 27-30 that is held and available online May 13-17 for four nights in studios, not one of your choices, I know though
I super appreciate you doing all this checking! It can be so hard for me to log on here during the day with my job, but I will be more available this weekend if something pops up. I totally would have jumped on the GF

If you still have any point available, is there anything available for the night of May 24th for a party of 8? Either two studios or a 2 bedroom. Thank you so much!

Any studios available in any Disneyland resort for 5/26, 5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30 or 5/31. I only need 1 night. Any of those days would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter