The Wishing Well

Aww shoot, i didn't get a chance to say apples. oh well, good luck on your new family time

I dont like it when people leave,
I didnt know ya but have fun with the new family time

I don't have any wishes, just wanted to post and say how much I admire you for doing this and especially for making the choice to put family and your own health above a virtual game.

I guess I do have a wish after all.... I wish you all the very best, Hope !! :hug:

Just wanted to ty again Magic for the Herbie outfit. You made a magical day for me on VMK. pixiedust: for you and your family.

I'm back once again. Everyone who hasn't gotten anything is welcome. Just lookup HopelessMagic.

I stopped by to let you know that I am a gift giving character, and that if you are tired of waiting around to gift things (so you can get to your family time, I know gifting can be time consuming), I would happily take whatever you have left and make sure it all gets gifted. I usually come out only on holidays to gift, and I am out this week gifting everyone I see. My VMK is very slow today, and you may not have ever heard of me.

You probably thought I was a scammer, since I got the boot.

HopelessMagic-

I wanted to say again thank you so much for the items yesterday. You will be missed in the VMK/DIS community. I do admire the fact that you were able to make the decision to put your health and family ahead of the game. Hope you stop by at least and let us know how you are doing occasionally :)

Best Wishes
-Melp

I'm sorry Secret, my hubby wanted my attention but I was reading so he got mad and click boot so I'd listen to him LOL.

Thanks Lauralee and yeah I might have been in trade, but that's ok, thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm still in there for anyone who wants to visit. Just please know the code word APPLES if you want to get freebies.

Have you thought of contacting Mal or Lori with any of the stuff to donate
for SecretAssociate or VMK forum contests for prizes?

I'm sure that anything you give to them will be appreciated.

I'm sorry that you are quitting VMK, though.

hi hopelessmagic

just wondering if you have any credits to trade via quest machine if you have one. or a dream poster would be greatly appriciated. such a generous thing you are doing.

good luck in the future.

Thanks for what you gave to me and my family yesterday. Due to my schedule yesterday, we couldn't transfer the invisibility right away. Her mother didn't tell her about it, so I got to tell her in person after she got out of school. Her reaction was similar to when she first saw Cinderella's castle from Main Street at WDW. Too bad we didn't have a camera.

She also didn't have the fireplace you gave her yesterday, so it's been like virtual Christmas for her this week!

Hope you have a wonderful time with your child!

You're all welcome :grouphug:

I'm in my room right now and will be for about an hour. Feel free to stop by if you haven't had a chance yet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter