• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally on the board with 7.

I just got all of my pictures and content moved over to my laptop and external hard drive so now I am in business to learn all about this digital scrapbooking. I can tell I'm already going to love it:thumbsup2.

Well... while I am sitting here with a moment, I will post what I have done so far this month. So far, for January, my page count stands at a whopping 15 pages (including working towards finishing my P365 by the end of the month). Not award winning, but at least I'm on board!.......P

First post for me on the challenge... I am at 19 so far this month and will be scrapping tonight and tommorrow so I hope to get this number up. Either way... it feels good to be in the groove again.

And a big thank you to you ladies... You inspire me!:hug:

4 more tonight. I hate layouts that take 2 hours to finish!!!

I've done a massive........ 2 pages! But I did the :laundy: today so I'm fairly free tomorrow:goodvibes

2 more for me today. If my kids could just be a little more self sufficient, I could have gotten a lot more done today. :laughing::laughing: (see their ages in my sig)

My BFF ended up in the hospital yesterday with a septic infection.
My DHs BF married my BFF so we decided that DH BF needed him more than she needed me and since there ws nothing I could do except be on call,
I scrapped!
They were easy pages but I got another 19 done!
I think I will be meeting my goal of 60 this month!
Michelle will be in the hospital for at least 4 days. Please pray for her and her family.
Thanks
Rita:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter