The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may be done for the month. I might get a couple done in the morning, but I just found THREE HUGE envelopes of pics of DS that are OUT OF ORDER!!! They're not "events", so I've got to try to get them fixed! Is it sad how the out-of-orderness of them freaks me out??

Maybe it'll get me organized for February!!

I made a BIG push yesterday and today to finish some pages that just needed some journaling, titles, and last touches and I got through most of the pile. I am ending January (since I KNOW I won't be home tomorrow to do anything) with 49 pages and 4 cards done! WOOHOO!!............P

I've done next to nothing this month:sad2: few pages only BUT boys rooms are all but done now, so I've sneaked the liittle cabinet from DS16's room and if I can just get DH out of MY scrapping corner I can maybe start some sorting:goodvibes (of course he has to be out of the room because if he sees it on the floor.....once its put away he won't notice and somehow it looks less):rolleyes1 So next month I'll be all organised....once I've done my mum's 70th birthday present (which sort of counts as a page as its a photo montage)

I'm done! Please add 10 more pages for me and the 70's are over ;)

1 more here

JandJ...a 70s album sounds great! Post some of your favorite pages!

I have to admit, this was the simplest of simple scrapbooking I've ever done - paper, pictures, one embellishment and journaling on each page - nothing I'm proud enough of to post :rolleyes: but it's all in there and I'm happy it's finished! I know I could have gone over-the-top 70's and one day maybe I'll feel like re-doing it, but I just wanted to get all the pictures in one album and out of the shoebox :laughing:

Got a couple more done yesterday which brings me up to 71. I'm gonna try to get another double layout done tonight and that will finish another goal of mine. So far I've completed 2 scrapbooks this month that I started last year. I also did 2 cards woohoo LOL

I don't think I will get nearly as much done next month. I have to make 22 Valentines cards for kids at school (my son wants spongebob cricut cards), 3 for teachers, 1 for my mom, 1 for hubby and 1 for my son plus I have to make a girl birthday card all before the 12th of Feb LOL
oh wait I have to make my 23 year old nephew a card too. Think he would want spongebob LOL

Thanks for keeping track.

I finished 2 pages for the month- pretty low for me but I haven't been home much.

Rebecca

I did 4 more today. I'm torn between counting the pages I did for the swap and waiting to put pictures on them...Decisions, decisions...Just put me down for the 4 and at least I've met my paltry goal of 6 per month for January ;)

I only got 1 more done today. Had a malfunction with the Cricut, wouldn't cut through the paper. Grrrrr. Had to replace the blade and will use the multi-cut feature next time I use this type of paper. It seems to be thick.

So now onto February..... I am shooting for 30 pages.

For the month I have 24 pages completed. I have one sitting in there on the table that needs a title and some journaling then it will be complete. After cruising through the internet for a while, I think I will try to get back in there and finish it up. It would at least get me to my monthly goal of 25 pages!

Good morning!! Happy February! I'm just marking a place right here. I've pulled the totals and made note of changes since the last update. I'll use these numbers to get the annual thread started, and you can let me know if I've got them correct. It'll either be this afternoon or tomorrow before I get the thread updated! If you have other pages from January to post, go ahead and post them here, and I'll check back! :)

I'll also get us kicked off for February sometime today!

I have 7 more to add for January! I hope I can get as many pages made in February as I did January!!!!! In January I started DS's book for his trip to Seabase (a scout camp in the Keys) this summer and I really want to get that finished in February.

For me, ZERO! I made 16 cards while traveling, so at least I have a little stash to work from. And had 450 photos printed from the first week of my vacation (that's AFTER editing, lol)

Wow - 23 pages for January! For me, :snail: that is WARP SPEED!

(Thanks, Rebecca, for telling me where to post these totals - I wasn't sure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter