The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Rita

DIS Veteran
But the scrappin is so delightful!!

Welcome to the January Challenge Ladies!
I know that in some parts of the states that January has some of the most dreadful weather. So what else could be more perfect than to pull up a good book, scrap book that is, and escape for a while doing a few pages?
You all know what to do, and those who may be new, welcome, and we will get you started.
So just for now until I go back and see what this should look like,I invite you all to join me and get our new year off to a great start!
Will you join me?

PARTICIPANTS~

Lindababe
Shelby
Weheartdisney

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages): :cool1:
Bigbabayblues 10
MorgansMom 8
Mousescrapper 3
girldreamer02 4
Lynner 7
TammyNC 7
Platypus67 6
Foreveraprincess 6
Mazda 2
rlovew 2

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages): :woohoo:
dsneygirl 11
Believen 16
ZTH 19
MickeyTeacher 20
Logan&Tylersmamma 16
Jacksmomma 24
Tinkryansmom 14
Jennz 13
pinballfamily 23

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages): :banana:

Mantaz 25
AWM 34
Princesspaige 47
BAMB 44
NEE 26
Nikkistevej 41
Meyernl 46
ColleenG 36
JandJ 38
Ick33 37
pjlla 49

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages): :yay:
Macca1111 62
AZRita 65
DIT 62
PrincessNancy 59
bearbear 63

Crop Champion (75-99 pages): :cheer2:
nutz4dizney 75
WDWMickey 97

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages): :flower3:
SIOH 110

I will get this started with 2 pages.
I am now working on our Alaskan Cruise and am working on the Skagway books.
Alaska is what I will mostly be doing until June when we take the Magic to the Baltics and when we get back switching over to that cruise.:hippie:

new to this part of the DIS but I :love: to scrapbook...not sure how the challenge works but would love to join in.

I made the decision earlier today that I am going to finish our 2008 Disney Cruise book by the end of Feb (I am still on day 1 of 7 days :faint:). Hopefully this challenge will help keep me motivated.

Once that is done, I can work on putting all of dd's extra professional pictures in a book...after all, what else am I going to do with all the extra 5x7, 8x10, wallet sizes that they give you. She is an only child and after trying for years to have her we went a little overboard with getting her picture taken as a baby. :lmao:

Welcome!!!

Basically all you do is keep track of how many pages you scrap and post your numbers here. You can post as often as you like.
The hostess tallies them in the first post and who ever has the most for the month hosts the following month.

We also will start a new thread in February and we tally our progress for the year.

I am in. I need to get my scrap room back in order. Christmas stuff is cleaned up but now some junk remains. I want to get some pages done this month. I am currently working on my goals for the year.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I did 18 pages tonight...a good start! It's almost time for Vegas...as soon as I get those pics organized.

I am in! I need to get working on things as soon as I arrive home.

Rita if you need help with setting things up (like the smilies and such ask a moderator. I generally do it by copying from another month. While you can copy the whole page you can't just opy the smilies- ou need to click on them and then when ou get here web address (pops up when you click) copy that and paste it into your post.

Rebecca

I'm in, but there won't be many, because I'm spending the first 3 weeks in Florida. :yay:

I'm in. I'm not home now, so I'm not scrapping this month yet......P

I'm in. I go away for my scrapbook weekend this month so I hope to get a lot done there. making page kits now.
Cindy

Thanks for joining everyone!
Welcome PrincessPaige! Its always nice to have new people join us!:hug:
Rebecca, I will have DH take a look at how its set up. Im doing better but still terrible at computer skills!
I hope to have it looking right by tomorrow.

I will get this started with 2 pages.
I am now working on our Alaskan Cruise and am working on the Skagway books.
Alaska is what I will mostly be doing until June when we take the Magic to the Baltics and when we get back switching over to that cruise.:hippie:

I would love to see your Alaska layouts- we're going in 2011.:goodvibes

I'm in- I did 6 pages last night. I'm on a mission to finish my Disney album from our trip in June 2009.

I'm in! Hope to get 2009 finished this month!

Where are you going? Cruise and if so with which line? or land?
We used NCL because it went where my husband wanted to go and DCL decided to pull out of Glacier Bay contract.
I wasnt crazy about NCL but their ports more than made up for that!
Lets just say that NCL is not DCL. But we are using them again when we go to Hawaii.
Alaska is just awesome! There were times DH and I just couldnt believe we were still in the states! We though it just couldnt be real!
I have found some things from the color swap that I will be able to use for this trip so I will be posting some things over on the Scrappin with Swaps thread.

I rarely have time for personal scrapbooking anymore, so I can't compete numbers wise, but maybe I can find inspiration on getting together a plan to get caught up on Disney stuff?

i have no less than 3 un-finished trips, and we are getting ready for another trip - oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter