The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join this challenge. I have not done any pages yet - I just got back from a Disney trip on Tuesday night - but plan to clean up the holiday mess in my scraproom and get going on this long holiday weekend!

Welcome Lynner! Happy to have you with us!

I forgot to list that I did 2 pages, changed from 6 to 8 during the last update.
Now I want to add 12 more.
I will update again tonight or tomorrow:hippie:

I need another pair of eyes to double check AWM page number for me.
AWM, please let me know if you agree with the number. Thanks!

Updated to here!

I got 12!!!:banana: Finished/updated the Christmas album and a few in the DCL book!

Now gotta do the "word" of the year page. Uploaded my CDS software - gonna play with it!!

21 for me this weekend at the cabin!

NEE--congratulations on finishing P365!! I'm hoping to get that done for 2009by the end of January!!

19 more for me; older DDs baby book is also DONE :) and family portrait album is up to date :)

I'm in...

just a small total to start...but I am doing a mini scrapin weekend w/ some friends this coming weekend and hope to get a jump start on my Feb goals (since the Jan ones are almost done :woohoo:)

Please start me out w/ 3

thanks!

Mouse Scrapper (Scrappie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter