The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pages to report but just wanted to check in with AZ and let you know you and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

AZ, will keep your bff in my prayers....hope all goes well with her next surgery. Got 3 pages done this weekend. I would have gotten more done if it wasn't for the Colts playing....sooooo happy they won!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Woo hoo another Colts fan! :woohoo:

I've updated the totals to here for AR..please check your numbers and make sure they are correct!!!

Hope your friend is doing better today AR!!! :)

Thanks for updating - I should be at 22 total.

Hugs to AR for her BFF!!

Thanks for keeping everything on track.
My page count is correct but my name is wrong LOL
I have 2 z's in my name no s's. I know it's not big but I'm annal :lmao:
Nutz4Dizney

Thanks for keeping everything on track.
My page count is correct but my name is wrong LOL
I have 2 z's in my name no s's. I know it's not big but I'm annal :lmao:
Nutz4Dizney

I had not had my caffeine yet... so my s's and z's are one in the same!!!
I will update it now! :) Sorry!

I'm updated to here..

Nancy! I just read this. You took over this for me too? You are so wonderful! Im sitting here with a scratch pad waiting to go pick up a friend to go to the hospital and just read that post!
I knew you could do things like this as a MOD but didnt even think to ask!
Thank you so much!!:flower3::hug:

1 more...trying to catch up on my goal of one page a day for the month. I am getting there!

I've got you updated!! Thanks for checking for me!!!

There are about for us us that are Hoosiers on here!!!
My FIL is in Noblesville!! We live on the west side!

I am a southsider....so are my parents and 2 sisters and a brother. I was just telling my dh that the colts should win as we are undefeated in the superbowl....could be b/c we won the only one we were at. :rotfl2:

We moved to Noblesville 6 years ago - hard to believe! We were in St. Louis before that. Feeling like Hoosiers now though. We're excited for the SuperBowl!

Nancy! I just read this. You took over this for me too? You are so wonderful! Im sitting here with a scratch pad waiting to go pick up a friend to go to the hospital and just read that post!
I knew you could do things like this as a MOD but didnt even think to ask!
Thank you so much!!:flower3::hug:
You are so welcome... I was just trying to help...as I know you need to be there for your friend...because that is where I would be!!! :)

I am a southsider....so are my parents and 2 sisters and a brother. I was just telling my dh that the colts should win as we are undefeated in the superbowl....could be b/c we won the only one we were at. :rotfl2:

DH works on the southside...

We moved to Noblesville 6 years ago - hard to believe! We were in St. Louis before that. Feeling like Hoosiers now though. We're excited for the SuperBowl!

Wow! There was a bit of a change in atmosphere! :)

There seems to be a few more Hoosier girls around now! Yeah!

You are so welcome... I was just trying to help...as I know you need to be there for your friend...because that is where I would be!!! :)

DH works on the southside...

Wow! There was a bit of a change in atmosphere! :)

There seems to be a few more Hoosier girls around now! Yeah!

Hoosier Girl here...though I will not go there with the Colts. :crazy2: I cannot stand how much attention and money our city spends on them...or the fact that I have to pay extra taxes to pay for their bills. :mic: Okay...off that soapbox.

6 more pages completed last night - I just might get this 1970's album done this weekend!

1 more here

JandJ...a 70s album sounds great! Post some of your favorite pages!

4 more for me last night and hope to do more today. Feels so great to be getting the cruise book done so quickly, while it is still fresh in mmy mind. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just checked my count and I should be at a total of 32 for the month so far. Thank you for extra puch to get to 47.... I wil see what I can do.:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter