The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your BFF. Hope she is well soon!

I went to my girlfriends today, so between last night and today, I have added an addtional 9 pages to my count. YAY! That makes 28 for me so far and I still have a week to go. Hoping to get to 40.

Thanks again for all of your inspiration.:grouphug:

Thanks everyone! Turns out she has the flesh eating bacteria and it is between the fat and muscle of her thigh and thats why the drs didnt see it at first. Spent many hours at the hospital today while she had surgery and she has another surgery with ortho surgeon tomorrow.
Please continue the prayers.:hippie:

Well my weekend was a success. I got done 63 pages. And that was with going to bed early each night(this pregnancy is killing me with being tired all the time) and eating. the food was amazing. Can't wait to go back next year.

6 more for me today! When I got home, DH played with DS for a little while and let Mommy scrap!! :cloud9:

AZ, will keep your bff in my prayers....hope all goes well with her next surgery. Got 3 pages done this weekend. I would have gotten more done if it wasn't for the Colts playing....sooooo happy they won!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

2 more for me today. Rita, hope all is going well with your friend. Some pixiedust: for her and a speedy recovery.

I did 2 365 pages tonight...again. I made the same post twice!

:banana:Hey I didn't see this thread. Since I didn't see a January challenge I challenged myself. My goal was 31 pages for the month of January. After I hit that goal I challenged myself to double it. Well, I have done 61 pages so far this month.

I need 1 more page to double my goal for the month.

I need 1 more layout to finish my Disney 07 trip book (goal for this year)
I need 9 more layouts to finish my son's 2nd grade book (goal for this year)
I can't complete any of those layouts because the stuff I need I just ordered online, so I started my son's 3rd grade book yesterday (he just entered 3rd grade) and I only need 2 or 3 more layouts to get that book up to date.

Also need 2 or 3 more layouts to complete my holiday layouts. Last year I was behind almost 9 years of holidays so I made it my goal last year to scrap all the holidays.

I am moving right along this month. 61 pages go me go me go me :banana:

6 more pages done. I hope to do more this week.

OK I think I'm done for the month I got a total of 64 pages done. That's 33 page more than my original goal of 31.

so please put me down for 64 pages :banana:

I've updated the totals to here for AR..please check your numbers and make sure they are correct!!!

Hope your friend is doing better today AR!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter