September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

I completed 2 more today, for a new total of 12:). We're halfway through the month, people!!

I have more done.. I'll total them tomorrow..
:)

I've gotten some inspiration but these errands are getting in my way!!

Vanyel, I'm so sorry to hear about the basement.. darn it...
How is Munster handling things? I know they are evacuating... due to the levee break.. :(
Stay strong.. you need anything; you have my ##s!!!

Updated through here. So sorry to here about your flooding Vanyel- that doesn't sound fun.

Rebecca

Thanks everyone!

We got more rain than Houston, between 8 and 10 inches in approx 48 hours.

PN - Last I heard, between 700 & 1000 household were evacuated in Munster and the Little Calumet River hasn't crested yet. Quite a few major highways have sections closed, including 80/94. The news is just showing a house in Munster that's on fire in a flooded subdivision and the fire department can't get to it.

The schools are all closed today, and some will probably be closed tomorrow as well. Lots of businesses were flooded.

We are very lucky, compared to many others. Most of my scrap stuff was up, unlike some days when I work on the floor and leave things there. DH declined to say "I told you so".

Well 2 more today... guess my total is 14 so far this month... :)

Finally I got 2 pages done. I had 3 all day crops to go to this month and all 3 of them fell thourgh :(. It'll be another slow month.

Thanks everyone!

We got more rain than Houston, between 8 and 10 inches in approx 48 hours.

PN - Last I heard, between 700 & 1000 household were evacuated in Munster and the Little Calumet River hasn't crested yet. Quite a few major highways have sections closed, including 80/94. The news is just showing a house in Munster that's on fire in a flooded subdivision and the fire department can't get to it.

The schools are all closed today, and some will probably be closed tomorrow as well. Lots of businesses were flooded.

We are very lucky, compared to many others. Most of my scrap stuff was up, unlike some days when I work on the floor and leave things there. DH declined to say "I told you so".

Goodness..
I know the CBO (billing office) for his company (hospitals up there ) is in an area known to flood.right off one of the interstates behind an old closed down K-Mart. Employees told not to come..got calls at 10AM to show up for work by noon...some who could showed up. Only to be told 15 mins after their arrival that they were closing @ 1pm.. I would have been one snippy little girl at that point... I told DH it was a good thing he didn't work in that place or some major yellin' would have ensued.. More me yellin' and no one listening but it would have made me feel better!!

I sure hope things get back to normal soon...

I've been croppin' away but haven't posted my totals.
Tomorrow, tomorrow .... there's always tomorrow (everyone sing)

Gotta kick it up a notch - just ordered 50-something more pictures.:scared:

Marylee pixiedust:

I finished 8 more pages :woohoo:

I am setting a goal to be caught up enough to start scrapping my sons album by Christmas, we'll see how that goes.

Finally I got 2 pages done. I had 3 all day crops to go to this month and all 3 of them fell thourgh :(. It'll be another slow month.

I'm sorry Colleen- it is hard when something is set up and then it falls through. I would be dissapointed myself.

Rebecca

Hey is it too late to hop in here. I haven't scrapped in a while (sewing instead) but I'm back. I've been finishing off my DDs autograph album from our trip last year. I'll even post pictures on another thread when I get them on my computer!
My daughter and I have done 7 layouts in the past 2 days. We only had 6 done in that album in the whole year since our last trip, so I consider this progress!:rotfl:
Anyhow, if I can play I promise to give you all a couple of bumps in your totals to help you reach your goal for the month.

Hey is it too late to hop in here. I haven't scrapped in a while (sewing instead) but I'm back. I've been finishing off my DDs autograph album from our trip last year. I'll even post pictures on another thread when I get them on my computer!
My daughter and I have done 7 layouts in the past 2 days. We only had 6 done in that album in the whole year since our last trip, so I consider this progress!:rotfl:
Anyhow, if I can play I promise to give you all a couple of bumps in your totals to help you reach your goal for the month.

Everyone is welcome to join in at any time. We welcome new members. The point of this challenge is to encourage all of us to make our memories more permenant. I have put dwon 7 pages but you can up[date your total if any of your layouts was a 2 or more page layout as we count each page not each layout.

Rebecca

One more page for me. It ain't much, but at least it's progress.

I'm hoping I get another couple of pages this weekend.

2 for me done last night, I am really slacking this month. But next month, I have a Disney series class at the local scrapbook store, 20 layouts in 5 weeks. That will definately get me motivated to scrap!!

Five more pages done this weekend so far! I think I need to get more creative with the embellishments b/c the last 2 or 3 just looked "meh" to me. Maybe I'll raid dd's bead box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter