September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

Hey! I'm on the board w/ 2.. and hope to have more done this weekend.. I've set monthly goals that MUST be met!

Please add me - hopefully I'll get more done than the big fat zero I had for August!

I've completed 14 pages so far this month. These pages put me over my minimum page goal for the year which was 183. I was originally aiming for 365. My goal now is to see how close I get!

ETA: I just realized that I shorted myself in a previous tally so I'm actually at 198. I can't believe I'm about to hit 200 considering I only did 54 last year. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!!!

I've completed 14 pages so far this month. These pages put me over my minimum page goal for the year which was 183. I was originally aiming for 365. My goal now is to see how close I get!

ETA: I just realized that I shorted myself in a previous tally so I'm actually at 198. I can't believe I'm about to hit 200 considering I only did 54 last year. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!!!

Good for you on moving ahead of where you have been in the past and making it to your goal. Now see how much you can stretch yourself.

Rebecca

Count me in for this month. Maybe it will help get me going!

I've finished one digi page so far this month and have 4 more started. Hopefully I can finish them all by the end of the month and do a couple non digi pages.

I've done 4 pages - it really helps having swap pieces:goodvibes

I'm in! I have done quite a few this week already (out sick from work yesterday and today). Have to go through and count. My goal is to get caught up for the year before my wedding in three weeks! Like I have time for that! :confused3
Perhaps getting sick was my body's way of telling me i need scrap time! ;)

Please add 2 more!
Hope you dont mind the daily entries, with encampment and trying to keep my head on straight its the only way Im going to keep count!:goodvibes

Count me in. I'm actually going to an all day crop later in the month. I hope to get at least 15 pages done this month. I am soooooooooooo far behind. I mean like more than a year in our family album, and a Disney trip and a half. And we are going back in Oct. Thankfully the kids are going to bed earlier now that school has started. Happy scrapping everyone!

I went through and counted and I have done 49 pages so far! :eek: That is my best month ever and we are still in week 1! Granted the number is misleading, as most of them were already designed and set up and I just had to glue them, but still I may actually make my goal. I have about 20 pages to do in the next 20 days. That will make my 2008 book up to date. Lets not get started on my 2007 AND 2006 books though! :confused3

I went through and counted and I have done 49 pages so far! :eek: That is my best month ever and we are still in week 1! Granted the number is misleading, as most of them were already designed and set up and I just had to glue them, but still I may actually make my goal. I have about 20 pages to do in the next 20 days. That will make my 2008 book up to date. Lets not get started on my 2007 AND 2006 books though! :confused3

That is what I had when I went to SDV- everything was set up and I was just gluing it down but you did all the set up work at some time so you would be ready. Great Job!!!

Rebecca

Please put me down for 3 more pages, for a new total of 5:). (This is what happens when the kids go back to school!!!)

I did 20 tonight, and I might actually do some more...we'll see.:happytv:

Quick question - do completed pages for swaps count when we make them or when we complete what someone else made?:confused3

Quick question - do completed pages for swaps count when we make them or when we complete what someone else made?:confused3

It depends, did you count them when before when you made them? If not, then put them down on the month you complete them.
I'm going with the completed page as it may make me use them more quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter