September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

I just finished our 2004 Disney Magic Cruise scrapbook. For September, I have 30, so far. I did 19 of those today. WOW. I told DH I was going to finish the book today. He kept track of the 2yo. I just can't believe I got that many done in one day. WOW again!!! I'm due in January w/ baby #3. I'm determined to get baby #2's book done before the newest gets here, so I should be able to add a bit to the total. Just found you guys & am so glad I did.

I finished 2 more last night, I really wanted to get more done this weekend, we didn't have any plans, but DD was very sick, so I didn't really get a chance.

Updated to here! A welcome to ilovemickeymost-= we always enjoy having new scrappers join us.

Rebecca

Can I join? I did a CyberCrop this past weekend and completed 12 pages :cool1: and I'm still working a few more!

Can I join? I did a CyberCrop this past weekend and completed 12 pages :cool1: and I'm still working a few more!

Everyone can join both digital and paper scrappers are welcome. I will add your pages on my next update.

Rebecca

This is bad. I've been working on pages, but have forgotten to write down how many I've done! I guess I know what I need to do next...

Do I have to have pre-signed up for this? If I did then that is fine. But if not, I got 20 done this weekend. If I get my titles done then it will be 22!:cheer2:

Do I have to have pre-signed up for this? If I did then that is fine. But if not, I got 20 done this weekend. If I get my titles done then it will be 22!:cheer2:

Anyone can join at any time. At the end of the month these totals will be added to the annual thread at the top of the forum. If you want your pages for the year added in then post the numjber of pages you completed from January through August on that thread and when it is updated you will have those pages added onto it also. It is never too late for someone to join in these challenges- it is just a way t encourage each other to get as many pages completed as possible so our memories are preserved.

Rebecca

Anyone can join at any time. At the end of the month these totals will be added to the annual thread at the top of the forum. If you want your pages for the year added in then post the numjber of pages you completed from January through August on that thread and when it is updated you will have those pages added onto it also. It is never too late for someone to join in these challenges- it is just a way t encourage each other to get as many pages completed as possible so our memories are preserved.

Rebecca

Thanks! I will have to look back. I did a few pages in the spring, but not sure how many, I think only 3 or 4.

Ohhh ohh, 14 more pages last night. That brings me up to 65 for the month! It is the only release I have from all this wedding stress! ;) And I am still not where I want to be with the book. If I can get 20-30 pages done tonight, I will be caught up to the wedding, but I doubt that is gonna happen!

Ohhh ohh, 14 more pages last night. That brings me up to 65 for the month! It is the only release I have from all this wedding stress! ;) And I am still not where I want to be with the book. If I can get 20-30 pages done tonight, I will be caught up to the wedding, but I doubt that is gonna happen!

You are crazy. Two days before your wedding & your scrapping. LOL Hey chick whatever works for you. Congrats on the big day. Just remember its one day & it goes so fast. Slow down & take the time to enjoy it. When they open the doors for you to walk down the aisle, take a second to take the decorations & people all in. And especially, the look on his fae when he sees you. We had our wedding & reception in the same place. So, when everyone else was walking down the aisle, I had a chance to look at my cake & the tables all set & thank all of the staff. It was so neat to see all of my planning became reality & were exactually how I invisioned them. Things will come up & it won't be perfect, but just roll w/ it. Conrats again. :cloud9:

I finished 2 more pages this morning! I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! This autograph/photo album is almost done!

You are crazy. Two days before your wedding & your scrapping. LOL Hey chick whatever works for you. Congrats on the big day. Just remember its one day & it goes so fast. Slow down & take the time to enjoy it. When they open the doors for you to walk down the aisle, take a second to take the decorations & people all in. And especially, the look on his fae when he sees you. We had our wedding & reception in the same place. So, when everyone else was walking down the aisle, I had a chance to look at my cake & the tables all set & thank all of the staff. It was so neat to see all of my planning became reality & were exactually how I invisioned them. Things will come up & it won't be perfect, but just roll w/ it. Conrats again. :cloud9:

See all that is is April. This is the "we don't want all that stress so we are running away and eloping" wedding. The "wedding" and Disneymoon aren't for 6 months and don't get me started on that. I have to start planning that as soon as we get back. :faint:

Me too. Did just one more that is. I think that makes me TWO for the month.
:rotfl2:

Oh heck, let's go ahead and count the complete pages I made for the holiday swap that I just put in the mail. 2 x 5 x 2 = 20 pages.

September - AWM - 22 pages total.
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter