September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

I would like to play again. I'm finally scrapping again after taking 4 months off. It's so hard for me to scrap in the summer. I did 20 pages this month.

You can add 8 pages for me please, from the last couple of days. How in the world do some of you do 10-20 pages a day? Maybe the speed will come with experience! :worship:

I am on the board now with 15 pages. I plan to finish my DM's Niagara Falls album this weekend. And hope to finish a few other things!

I'm finishing up the books from SDV and new pix just received of the
castle suite. Hoping to get them done before month end, so they can
count for our goal. :banana:

Yipes! We've got 1 week left! :eek:

Marylee pixiedust:

It's so neat to see all of the new people on the thread. Welcome!

I got 4 pages done at my crop on Saturday and 8 more laid out but not glued down. I'm planning to finish those before the end of the month so I will hopefully have a few more to post.

So, I guess that puts my total for the month at a measly 18 so far. :rolleyes:

I have been a member of the dis (poster and lurker) on the wedding board since I was engaged and started my planning. Now that I have been married for a few months, I had a little extra time on a hands and decided to get back into scrapbooking. I never wandered over to the creative community board, and when I did at the end of August I was so excited to find the scrapping community. I have been lurking and finding inspiration on this page! You are all so creative...I have learned a lot in just this month. I decided to participate in the challenge on my own, and was not going to post, but I was so happy with one of my pages I finished today, that I decided I would post. I have completed 12 pages so far, and am hoping to finish two more today. That makes my count for September, 12. If I finish more, I'll post again! Thank you for all of your creativity and inspiration! :cutie: :thumbsup2

I have been a member of the dis (poster and lurker) on the wedding board since I was engaged and started my planning. Now that I have been married for a few months, I had a little extra time on a hands and decided to get back into scrapbooking. I never wandered over to the creative community board, and when I did at the end of August I was so excited to find the scrapping community. I have been lurking and finding inspiration on this page! You are all so creative...I have learned a lot in just this month. I decided to participate in the challenge on my own, and was not going to post, but I was so happy with one of my pages I finished today, that I decided I would post. I have completed 12 pages so far, and am hoping to finish two more today. That makes my count for September, 12. If I finish more, I'll post again! Thank you for all of your creativity and inspiration! :cutie: :thumbsup2

We are happy to have you here. Congratulations on your recent wedding. We love having new people to share ideas and enjoy chatting with. Feel free to continue posting on our threads and join in the discussions. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Rebecca

If you did any the rest of the year (August) you can post your Jaunuary-August total on the 2008 board & they will keep track of all your completed pages for the year. Every little bit helps to get to the yearly goal of 12,000 for the whole group. I just found this board too & am so grateful. Welcome. I'd love to see the pages you did.

I'm so excited! I just finished two more pages! I am FINALLY finished my 2006 book...it took me two years, but hey, who's counting?? That makes my total for September so far...14! As for from January-August, I'm going to have to go back and figure out how many. My sister graduated HS this year and I made her a book, plus the other pages for my 2006 book. I will post those sometime this week. As for posting my pages...I'll take pictures of the book tomorrow and try to figure out how to post them...I've never posted pictures :confused3 I'm so happy I finally got the nerve to post on these boards...you are all so friendly :) :banana:

Can you add me in. I finally did 8 pages this month but it wasnt for me lol So I still havent tackeled my pile of photos lol

I'm so excited! I just finished two more pages! I am FINALLY finished my 2006 book...it took me two years, but hey, who's counting?? That makes my total for September so far...14! As for from January-August, I'm going to have to go back and figure out how many. My sister graduated HS this year and I made her a book, plus the other pages for my 2006 book. I will post those sometime this week. As for posting my pages...I'll take pictures of the book tomorrow and try to figure out how to post them...I've never posted pictures :confused3 I'm so happy I finally got the nerve to post on these boards...you are all so friendly :) :banana:

I've never posted pics on here before either. Maybe someone will be super nice & help you. Just an FYI, the 2008 board has a sticky, so you can find it at the top of the boards. :banana:

Ok, I finished three more pages. I thought my Pop Century pages would be easy, but they took 2 days! Dh came up with some ideas thank goodness. I think I only have about 4 more layouts (6-8 pages) and I'll be done with last year's trip! :banana:

Well, I signed up for September, but it's obvious I won't be getting anything done (still in the middle of home improvement projects). Maybe October will be more productive - at least in October I have a crop I already signed up for! Congrats on the great numbers ladies :)

I finished 4 more tonight!! Finally got to scrapbook. Trying to finish my Disney scrapbook from May.

I finished 7 more and now I am done with last year's Disney trip! Woo hoo and I'm pooped! It ended up being 63 pages all together No more scrapping till we get back from Disney next month; I have to organize my stuff better in the meantime. It looks like the den exploded.

Guess what? I did it!!!:cool1: :cool1:
Please put me down for 3 more pages which puts me at my goal for the month
15!!:banana:
And, I completed Discovery Island for Ak swap AND started Africa!
And I'm adding a tag to my TNT group because I wasnt happy with it and wanted to add to it and Banana and I are doing our first "angeling" and both of those are due tomorrow and I'm ok with this!!!
Have a great day everyone!!:hippie:

I didn't sign up at the beginning of the month but wanted to post my total so it can be added for the month and annual totals.

I didn't sign up at the beginning of the month but wanted to post my total so it can be added for the month and annual totals.

You don't have to sign up ahead of time- some people do and others just add in their totals either way is fine. I will get it in the totals later tonight when I update.

Rebecca

I am finally on the board with 4!!! I hope to do more this evening.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter