September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

Add one more please:goodvibes
And Im finally done scrapping Coral Reef restueant, only 700 more from that trip!:yay:

I finished one more of the digi pages I had started. That makes 2 for me so far.

I will be updating when I return from a quick trip to my sister's on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Keep posting and I will tally everything then. KEEP UP THE SCRAPPING!!!

Rebecca

3 more for today! Going into a busy time so I'm sure I will be going alot slower now, I think half way to my 15!
Have a nice visit with your sister!:flower3:

13 tonight to finish the time after March 2006 WDW and before July 2006 DL. I get to do DL now! Yay! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Add 8 more to my total please!! I feel this week will be productive.. lots of LOs waiting to be finished!!!

Please add 9 pgs for my starting total!

Almost done w/ last yr vacation and ordered over 60 prints last week to get ready for the Disney book! :banana:

No new pages for me so far :sad2: . I was gone over the weekend.

Hope to get back on the horse, as it were, today. I really want to make it to Dumbo this month. I have never had that many pages in a month!

4 more for me. I might even do some more later as there's nothing on TV, but with one boy doing swimming club and the other cubs I've got to do meals at odd times:headache:

I am so glad to hear so many of you have gotten onto the board! Keep up the good work!

Rebecca

I got 3 more done. My new total is 8:). I'm pretty happy. The kids just went back to school on Wednesday, so I've done 8 in less than a week...that's a LOT for me:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter