September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

I'm ending the month with 41. I doubt I'll get any done tomorrow. It's 11 over my goal so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I just looked at the first page of the year thread and realized I've only given my January total - I'll count up tomorrow and post what i've done since - One whole book of our 6 week trip, another batch for Give kids the World, a cruise album . . . oh yeah, there will be quite a bit.

Holy Christmass NEE! You really focussed, didn't you?!

I just looked at the first page of the year thread and realized I've only given my January total - I'll count up tomorrow and post what i've done since - One whole book of our 6 week trip, another batch for Give kids the World, a cruise album . . . oh yeah, there will be quite a bit.

Holy Christmass NEE! You really focussed, didn't you?!

On this thread I will record your September total - the rest of them go on the annual total but if you post it here I will add it into the first post so it can be added to the annual thread or you can post that number on the annual thread.

Rebecca

Ok, I lied. I did one more page just as an ending to the Disney album so it would feel "finished". (dd asleep the first night of the trip, so cute!) Now I don't know what to do when I get up before everyone in the morning....

I've done 4 so far today. I'll have to spend tomorrow figuring out how many others I completed this month.

I haven't posted an update in a while. I got 59 more done (20 paper and 39 digital). :banana: I might get one or two more done by tonight!

This month: 3 day crop retreat, 3 Thursday crops, 2 Friday night crops, and many hours at home and I have completed.............14 pages........I think I may be chatting too much!

Thanks Rebecca for keeping the totals!

I got 21 more pages completed this past Saturday at and all day crop. That makes my total 36 for the month. I am not sure if I will get any more completed tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter