September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

I got 3 more done. I only have a few finishing touches to my Disney book then I can focus my efforts on packing for my trip out East. :) :banana:

10 more for me! You can see some of them over on the "scrapping with swapped items" on the swap board if you're interested.:)

I just got 2 more done......that puts me at 15 for the month:):):). Slap that smilie on me:)....I'm SO excited. This is the most pages I've ever completed in a month....and there's still a lot of month left:).

Okay..... I am FINALLY on board for the month with 8 pages done yesterday. And sadly, they were nearly already done..... I just finished the journaling. Looks like September is going to be a lame scrapping month for me!......P

two more for me, minnie your almost mine.........

and I've reached 400 posts:cool1:

2 more for me! Do recipe swaps count as a page each? Or do i have to write that time off for progress and just enjoy?

My scrapping friends, I offer my humble apolopgy. I have not done ANY pages this month and wont make any till at least the 9th of next month. HOWEVER I may set a new record then because I will be scrapping our National parks tours from this year. This book may rival my HUGE Alaska book! My wife and I leave on Sunday for a full two weeks.
So as long as I am allowed this minute, tiny, little transgression I will be a contributing member again next month

I PROMISE!

Squid

I did 10 pages for a baby book for a friend! Woo hoo. Now actually doing stuff for myself? LOL Quite funny!

Hold onto your seats.. I have now done 2 more pages this month!!! Yeah! I have about a zillion more to do.. I'm going to a mini-crop on Friday night (I have to remind DH) so I'm going to put page kits together all Thursday/Friday.... I plan to do some this weekend too... so I hope to be near 25 by the weekend... this month FLEW by!! ;)

Have fun, Fran!! Tell Mickey I miss him already!!!

I got 1 more done! Whoo-hoo!! I'm hoping to get some done this weekend! :thumbsup2

Great work everyone!

Mazda - I don't know about the recipe pages - I'd say go ahead and count each one. They're a fair amount of work.

Have a great trip, Fran! Give Mickey a hug for me.

Squid - I'll look forward to seeing your October totals! Have a great trip!

Hi minnie, come over to me.......I got 2 done last night and 2 more today!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter