September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

1 more for me. Maybe I'll get some more done over the weekend. I did do 17 pages for my gf's baby book but I didn't count those as those don't have picture or journaling -they're just the matted/embellished pages.

I just finished 2 more, which puts me at 19 for the month:). I don't think I'll get anymore done before Monday, but 19 in one month is GREAT for me! I'm so enjoying the challenge, and look forward to participating in October:).

I posted today's pages in the CCS Virtual Scrapbook, in case you're interested.

please add 10 more for me :cool1: I'm done for the month!

October will probably be a non scrapping month, have Family Day coming up at DD school next weekend (will be at school most of next week), DH comes home on the 10th :love: for 6 days and will be at MHT :mickey: that weekend, my DM comes the week of the 21, have to start planning Book Fair for DD school that week also, Halloween parties and need to start making my X-mas cards :santa: on top of my regular stuff, new :happytv: season, DISsing :surfweb: OMG I'm tired already just thinking about it all.

But then again, I'm going to want to scrap our MHT trip......hmmm maybe there will some after all.........will just have to fit it in........

Lisa

I got two more done yesterday. Not bad when I wasn't sure I was even going to get 10 done.

And I got 5 done yesterday. I was hoping to get some done tonight, but I got stuck with chauffeur duty for the kiddos and now I'm a bit too tired.

Great totals! I'm so proud of everyone's progress this month! One more Pluto on the board! Great job mommy2mrb!

Mazda - you're just 3 away from Tink! Can you find some time in our last day of the month? You're a scrapping machine!

Yzerbear - have a great trip!

2 more last night! Have to try to get some more done today! Less of this :surfweb: I think:lmao:

I got another 5 done today. I still need a couple more to get my circle journal ready to mail out so I don't know if those will be tonight or tomorrow.

Rebecca

Woo-Hoo! Tink is on the board! Way to go Mazda.

You ladies were so great and earned so many smilies this month I've gone over my smilie allowance in the message. I had to take away the Mickey from people with a Pluto.

I'll check in late tomorrow and update the totals one last time. Congrats to everyone on a wonderful month!!! Let's keep it rolling right into October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter