September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

One more for me today, for a total of 13 so far!

I got 2 done last night. Hoping to get more done tonight!

none for me this week,:sad2: have had a bad head/chest cold:sick: , feeling better today so finished up my SS shopping and all my swaps are done:cool1: will be back to scrapping next week. Great job everyone.

none for me this week,:sad2: have had a bad head/chest cold:sick: , feeling better today so finished up my SS shopping and all my swaps are done:cool1: will be back to scrapping next week. Great job everyone.

I'm glad you're feeling better, we had that cold a week or so ago, and it's miserable! OK, it may not be the SAME cold, but you know what I mean. Poor 4-yo ds had it the worst.

thanks bigbabyblues, hope to finally get a good nights sleep tonight :goodvibes

Ok, this is nothing to brag about - you ladies should be proud of your totals!! - but I have done 8 this month and that is good for me :rotfl2: I hope to make 15 too!!! I did the twins' 3rd birthday and some other pics I have been wanting to work on so I was so happy to have done those ;) Here's hoping we can all work on our books more!!!

Kim :cool1:

I've been VERY busy this weekend! Did 20 pages last night and today--while DH did laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaned the house! Lucky me. :)

I've been VERY busy this weekend! Did 20 pages last night and today--while DH did laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaned the house! Lucky me. :)

Lucky is right! sounds like you have a great DH, mine does his fair share too when he's in town, but right now is gone for a month at a time for work.

Great job getting that many pages done :cool1:

I finally am on baord this month with 7 pages today. I need to get a few more done in the next few days also.

Rebecca

I had my best ever month last month and this month I am just not motivated!! I back to my "collecting" phase.... I have been to Joann's, Archivers, Target and Michaels in the span of 3 days. My budget is hating me!!! :sad2:

Great job, wdwmickey! You get the first Minnie smilie on the board - congrats!

Plenty of time left in the month, ladies - keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter