September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

3 more for me! And my boy books are both up to 2006 :yay: Not bad when I only started scrapping in December 2005. Once I'm up to date I'm going to do my wedding and honeymoon albums - 17 years late :rotfl2:

I did 2 more this morning, for a current total of 17. I still have 3 hours before the kids get home....hoping to at least plan the layouts of 2 more:).

9 more for me. I think Pluto need to come and visit. :) Thanks yzerbear for opening my scrapblock--looking at your pages really inspired me!

I got 3 more digital layouts done. :) Yeah! I think I may have reached 15 for the month! :cool1: That is more than I thought I would get done this month.

Took the day off today and scrapped for awhile. I've got 36 completed now. Not sure I'll get anymore done today, but I hope so.

I got 2 more done today. I have 1 more layout to do for my MI at Gettysburg book. But there are only 9 MI monuments so that helps.

I have completed a grand total of 6 pages for the month. Unfortunately, I am not likely to do any more. At least I did some. :rolleyes:

WOW! I've never been leader before! I know it's not going to last and someone's ging to post Sunday night that thay've just been to a crop and done 500 pages :rolleyes1 but I'll enjoy the glory while I can.

I'd like to thank DH for working evenings this week and letting me get on...DS(13) for watching rubbis movies so i can't get near the TV...DS(7) for going to bed at 8.00 pm.....OK, I'll stop now:lmao:

Is it to late to join this month....
I have been doing a few pages each night for about a week, and when i counted this morning I had finished 16 pages:banana: :banana:
If not ... I'm still happy I worked on pages in my 2002 trip to WDW:wizard:

Never too late to join! I've added you in tiggerfan.

Just 3 more days left! How much scrapping can we get into that time? I just finished up my last swap today so I'm hoping to get some pages done while watching TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter