September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

I'm in already. I got 6 pages done yesterday.

Count me in. My goal is 75 pages - WHY? because I love Tinkerbell and I want her flying next to my name :lmao:

I have 1 page done.

2 more today, total of 4 for the month:). Yay, me!!

I would like to play too. I have 2 Disney trips to scrap (1 from Dec 2005 and 1 from April 2007). I got all organized and categorized over the weekend :)

I did 2 more today, for a total so far of 6. Our day at Blizzard Beach is now finished:).

I finally ordered prints from our 2004 trip from Shutterfly today! I will get back to work as soon as they arrive!:guilty:

I got 2 pages done tonight. I hope to finish DD's 1st grade pages before the end of this year (2nd grade)!! :lmao:

I'd like to join if it is not too late! I am sooo behind. I just set everything up this afternoon so that I can get some things done!

Updated to here! Welcome aboard newcomers!

Great start to the month. Let's get some good numbers in this weekend!

As ariel & eric said, this challenge is for any pages - not just Disney-related. We just want to get memories preserved, no matter what the topic!

5 more for me - and I'm just printing out photos for a matchbook album for my aunt's birthday. How many does that count for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter