September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

7 more pages! I finished scrapping a trip to Traverse City Michigan (almost a year ago)! I'm on a roll this month. :goodvibes

DH got invited to the Michigan/Oregon game so I got some scrapping down this afternoon. 12 pages done total. Going back to the scrap room now to get some more done. Tomorrow should be a good day with football on all day and DH needing to keep up on his fantasy team.

I did 3 more today, for a total of 9 so far for the month! I've done more this week than I ever have in a single week:). Between BOTH kids being in school now AND have a dedicated scrapping table, I am cruising!!!

6 more done! I have a busy day tomorrow, and I need to pop into the LSS, so I don't know if I'll get any done tomorrow.

I did another 2 today, for a total of 11 so far! Fellow Scrappers, that is more than I've ever done in a whole month, and I did it in 9 days!!!! Only 4 more to make my goal for the month:)!!!

2 more for me. And can you add Kicky to the baord with 1 please :)

I got 2 done yesterday and layed out a couple more so I hope to get on those tonight or tomorrow.

2 more for me - and I might do some more when DS(7) has gone to bed :goodvibes

or I might not :lmao:

Managed to get another one done today. My new total is 12:). I'm so happy!

Got home from my weekend scrapbooking cruise and I only got 17 pages done while I was there. I was hoping for more, but I went to the shows each night, had to :rotfl2: eat 3 meals a day and just got tires with the rolling of the ship!

One more for me while DH was watching the footie;)

But its my day off tomorrow, so once I've got some swap stuff done I'll be well away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter