September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

Minnie is glad to see you, mommy2mrb!!

Rainstorm - welcome to the boards! I've added you in for this month - feel free to post your totals!

5 more for me today, but, that's probably it for the week & weekend. I'm going to a Women of Faith conference this weekend. Who is going to get the bouncing Mickey? It's fun to have, but, I'd love to pass it on. :)

I finished 6 more pages last night. Woohoo I'm on a role. LOL

9 for me - swap stuff rocks:goodvibes I'd never make all the elements and everything, its way to much planning! I'll be posting them up on the swap board under "scrapping with swap items" if anyone wants a look.

If I can caount recipe cards watch out for a Biiiiiig October total:goodvibes :rotfl: Just waiting on my CTMH cardstock:thumbsup2

Finally got some pages done! 4 more for me please!

I got 2 more digital layouts done last night. :) I should be packing right now, but its more fun to work on scrapbooking. ;)

And I got 13 pages done at my crop last night.

Great work, ladies! Just about another week left in the month - let's keep those totals moving upward!

Two more for me.

I also got all of our pics edited from this past trip and placed an order for 691. . .and that doesn't include the PhotoPass ones because the CD isn't here yet. :eek: I guess I'll have lots of material to do bunches of pages!! ;)

Mmmmm, SIOH, I think you'll need a bunch of albums never mind pages. Even if you buy Martha Stewart ones:rotfl2:

ETA: 2 more for me!

Please add 6 more for me:woohoo: I have made my goal:cool1: I have reached 500 pages for the year:dance3: I can't believe I did it :confused3 must of been all those late nights I put in in between my DISsing :surfweb: .:rotfl:

Now I can concentrate on :happytv: with the new season. :lmao:

Lisa

I got 4 more digital layouts done today while at work. :rolleyes1 I'm hoping to get at least 15 for the month.

Mazda, you are SO right!! I don't know how I'm ever going to get these in albums. . .even if I was a Martha scrapbook follower--and I'd go broke trying to buy the 18 x 18 paper! :rotfl2:

mommy2mrb--CONGRATULATIONS on 500 pages this year!! That's AWESOME! :banana:

Everyone is doing great this month. Have a terrific last few days of the month! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter