Scrap with your Peeps today!

wow Michelle, for not feeling it today those are pretty cute LO's! I wouldn't change a thing....isn't the cuttlebug fun!

wow Michelle, for not feeling it today those are pretty cute LO's! I wouldn't change a thing....isn't the cuttlebug fun!

So far I love it!! I had been debating on getting one. I finally caved when I got a deal on ebay. I bought a used one (which made me nervous but it was a high rated seller). Apparently they bought it recently just to make wedding invitations and didn't need it any longer?? I got the bug, cutting plates, and several embossing folders for $45 including shipping so I couldn't pass it up.

So far I love it!! I had been debating on getting one. I finally caved when I got a deal on ebay. I bought a used one (which made me nervous but it was a high rated seller). Apparently they bought it recently just to make wedding invitations and didn't need it any longer?? I got the bug, cutting plates, and several embossing folders for $45 including shipping so I couldn't pass it up.

that's a great deal!

Ok, I'm sorry.. I'm addicted to the weather channel.. chatted w/ Buffy for a bit... Chatted w/ my friend on LI.... took a nap.... forgot to eat lunch so my body told me about it....so had to make dinner cause gosh forbid someone around here besides me knows how to turn on the stove.... ERGH!!!

Here is a sample of the state books I have been working on... they are 104 pages total... I'm only counting them as 26 pages... (they are 3 x 5.75)
The covers are made with recycled cardboard that is covered and embellished....
dscn2500.jpg

The front of each page has the shape of the state and the state name
dscn2503.jpg

dscn2505.jpg

The back of the page is the state capital
dscn2506.jpg

They are going to be used as "flash cards" for the kids for their upcoming test... DS10 loves his.. he looks at it every night and we quiz him every night while making dinner... The big kids tell me they wished they had it when they were taking this big test....

Cheryl, I'm praying for your mom. My dad had a heart attack about 16 yrs ago. They can be really scary, but the doctors have become really good at treating them.

Michelle, luv those los. I love my cuttlebug, too! I've had it forever. Don't use it to cut with much, but I luv embossing with it.

Lisa, the believe group is awesome. I should be getting that one, too unless there are 2 of those groups. I'll have to check out the list.

Love the layouts Michelle and love the book Nan :)

Thanks for all the prayers. My mom seems in good spirits, I'm sure she's nervous my dad died from a heart attack 34 years ago.

Dinner is finished so I'll be on more now :)

Lisa, great elements today..

Cheryl ~ prayers for your mom.. Keep us posted...

Ok, back to the weather channel... I'll be scrapping tomorrow.. I flopped today.. I have to get my acted together!!!

Love the state's book. Wish that I had thought of it. My youngest had that test last year.

Lisa, I don't get it. I'm in the first group, and you are in the second.:sad1:

Thanks Nan :) I wish we had a TV I could bring into the room I'm in.

Nan, the books are really cool! hope he nails the test!!!

Sheila sorry you're not in my group!

Cheryl, any updates?

Nancy, that book is really nice. What a great learning tool.

Nothing new, waiting on enzyme test results.

I'm printing some pics on plain paper to put in my smash book. I'll post pics in a little while so you can see what it is. Even Sarah wants to go get one and she doesn't scrapbook at all, but, she loves her journals :)

Forgot I didn't have the flash on so fuzzy picture. I think it is my favorite page of the day though. so I am going to stop on a positive note. I may still chat some here and there. Does anyone else hear that??? It is a glass of wine calling my name.......

IMG_5780.jpg

BTW- Big Bertha is what we call that water toy?

fun page Michelle! love the colors!

hmm a glass of wine sounds good, maybe I'll join you! red or white?

:
Hi Forest :rotfl: hope Mr. BAMB is driving nice a slow, you be careful, let us know when you arrive!

Oh no! Driving like a bat outta Hell so we can stay ahead of the rain. We just left Albany after stopping at Five Guys for dinner. All the rain was from Irene.

Lisa, I luv my Kindle. My kiddos joke that I love it and my Crictu more than them. Hopefully the landslide warning was issued out of an abundance of caution. Do you have them very often?

No we don't have landslides often. We had one near us a few years ago but it was because they stripped the land for a Home Depot. It was really bad, a friends house was completely destroyed.

I'm back :)

My day has taken a crazy turn. My mom was taken by ambulance to the nearest hospital this morning. The doctors think she had a heart attck, but, they're not sure yet. They're keeping her for observation and more tests. She's so stubborn she was making breakfast for my step-dad and nearly collapsed before she would call the paramedics!

Lisa--love, love , love your pieces :) A "smash book" is a type of journal mad by K & Company. It has a pen that has a glue stick on one end and lots of fun additions. The journal itself is about $15 and the additions are all under $3. You can you tube it and find tons of videos.

Jennifer--water in the basement already :scared1: Yikes

Prayers to your mom!!!!

OK we are in Utica now, ETA to Buffalo is 1:30 - 1:45. Traffic is good, very light. Lots of CT plates, lots of RVs.
Mom said the rain is still steady but the worst of it should hit around 8 am.

I will post when we get in.

thanks for the update Buffy! so is that 1:30 am you are getting in or 1 1/2 hours more of driving?

decided to start another swap group...working on "2 Cute" breaking out my cuttlebug!

Thanks for checking in BAMB :) Glad the drive is going well.

Here are a few smash book pages--the idea is to just smash things in ;)
DSCN3840.jpg

DSCN3841.jpg

DSCN3842.jpg

DSCN3843.jpg

thanks for the update Buffy! so is that 1:30 am you are getting in or 1 1/2 hours more of driving?

decided to start another swap group...working on "2 Cute" breaking out my cuttlebug!

1:30 am is the time we should arrive at the campground.
Ugh, little bit of rain again.

Cheryl love the smash book. It's like a first generation scrapbook, I used to have them when I was a teen.

okay, I will make sure to check back before I go to bed tonight that you are there safe!

Cheryl that is cute, love the photo of you and robert smooching !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter