Scrap with your Peeps today!

hope you get some sleep :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
good night!
it was a fun way to help us all!

Hey Lisa what is your arrival date for your October trip? It looks like they changed the free dining dates again.

I'm heading to bed too. Hope you have a good night :hug:

On the DIS updates, but, not for your week unfortunately :(

Okay, now I'm really going to bed!

On the DIS updates, but, not for your week unfortunately :(

Okay, now I'm really going to bed!

I found it...yup we are right in between to two weeks! heard its because there is a convention and the PGA is playing at one of the courses! oh well! still have six weeks, might still get some code for $ off!

sweet dreams....almost someone's birthday :rolleyes1

Stopped just outside of Syracuse, DH was getting tired and I have a wicked headache. We have 3 hours to go so we will push on in the morning. Hopefully the weather won't be to bad

thanks for checking in Buffy, good idea to stop! get some rest and stay safe!!

Beautiful work, Michelle. I love that paper!

Cheryl, hope Momma is okay.

We still have power, raining off and on all night. Watching the news now to see when we are really supposed to be in the thick of it. Can hear a lot of water down in the basement (like it's pouring into the corners!), but the sump pump hasn't come on yet.

Cassey, are you still powered?

Morning all!
Jen, hope the basement doesn't get to bad...stay safe!

leaving about 900 to pick up Megan, will update when we get home!

Thanks again everyone for keeping me company yesterday! you are all the best! :love:

Michelle, luv that last lo, especially the different cs and pp you used in the title.

Lisa, luv the 2 cute group! I really like the embossing on the title. Thanks for setting up the crop. I didn't get anything finished, but I have about 18 pgs that just need titles and a few paper piecing to be complete. It was a pretty productive day for me, and I had fun chatting with you ladies. We should do this more often. Hope Meagan had a great time at camp!

Hey ladies, I'll be down here to play after bit... gotta feed the kids lunch...
Just texted w/ Lisa on the Cape.... no rain right now but lots of wind!!!
Buffy and them headed toward Buffalo about 8:30ish... haven't heard from her since.... I'll give her another hour and then I'll text her DH! I will get answers! LOL
Off to find a news channel for her area....

Heard from friend on LI at 7AM they were doing well..still had power....
Mass is getting hit hard right now as well as a report on weather channel said some bridges in upstate NY were being washed out.. :(

I will check in later this afternoon when we get home, but probably won't be scrapping today, but will be around for chatting some!

off to go pick up my girl!

Have fun bringing your girl home!! I bet she has a lot to tell you!!!

Buffy just texted they are about 45 minutes to their destination!!! Lots of wind.... They have lost power at home and their main road is closed in 3 places per her mom....

Thanks for the scrap love!! I love that bo bunny paper collection and I am so kicking myself for not buying more!!! She was selling it for 50 cents a sheet for double-sided. I thought the 20 sheets I bought would be enough.

ETA: I am off to church, will try to stop by later if I get time. There rest of the herd will be returning sometime this afternoon. DD has soccer practice at 6.

MomE is scrapping on the picnic table in our sunroom, I updated my blog and perhaps will pull out my Dustin Pike images after lunch. The wind is blowing full force!

Stopping in to say hi. Will be back to read last nights posts and scrap some.

Sister is in upstate NY. She still had power at 10am this morning. Is supposed to text me if it goes out.

Hey ladies, I'll be down here to play after bit... gotta feed the kids lunch...
Just texted w/ Lisa on the Cape.... no rain right now but lots of wind!!!
Buffy and them headed toward Buffalo about 8:30ish... haven't heard from her since.... I'll give her another hour and then I'll text her DH! I will get answers! LOL
Off to find a news channel for her area....

Heard from friend on LI at 7AM they were doing well..still had power....
Mass is getting hit hard right now as well as a report on weather channel said some bridges in upstate NY were being washed out.. :(

Sorry!! I was brushing DD's hair which took 2.5 hours! It was a mess between knots and spilled soda. ERGH!!!!!

NO worries Buffy.... I have the boys' numbers IF I get too worried... Your DH would NOT ignore me.. he'd be in trouble! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter