Scrap with your Peeps today!

Vinyl project. I ran out of brown vinyl. I was going to make a few more squares on each side? What do you think? Do I need more? Just noticed the baby doll in the corner :rotfl:

IMG_5762.jpg

Pirate page (title, deco squares, JB are from wdwmickey and pirate chest is from traci-cutiepatootie (SP??)
IMG_5761.jpg

Afternoon!!
Been up and busy already...
Lisa ~ glad to hear no phone calls..that is great!!!!
I've spoken to Lisa from CT today.. she is on the Cape and they are doing well.... no rain as of a half hour ago!!
Buffy should be headed out soon to their "hurrication" stay! LOL
Texted with a few of the others and they are safe and sound inside with all their provisions!

PJ ran her last relay of her HS career (still has 6 races total 5Ks left... each race is getting a little more sentimental for her and me).... DH went to DS15's soccer game (they were at the same time).... He played some JV today and did great and is now playing on varsity! DsS17 won is first HS football game as QB!! Now just waiting for DD to get home from awards so I can give her money to get cookies for the team party... then I'm going to scrap until DH and DS15 get here and then I need to start laundry....

My goal is 10 pages today and a state book... I have to get things done.. I'm not behind but I'm feeling a little pressure to get some of my projects accomplished..

Michelle ~ love the wall... that looks great!!!

Hey Guys!

No scrapping this morning, just killing time until we head out for a birthday party. DH woke up early and made us blueberry pancakes...yum!

Lisa, glad you got Megan off. I bet she is having a blast!

Everyone in the path of Irene, stay safe! Sending prayers and pixie dust your way.

As far as the heat goes, I have had enough! About 6 weeks ago it was reaching 115 and we actually got an egg to cook a bit on the blacktop. High of 86 today...I am looking forward to tomorrow, only 75! :banana: Come on fall, I am ready to pack up the shorts and start layering again!

All I have accomplished so far is getting all the girls activities(through May) in my pocke/purse calendar!

Hi all!!! I am here, I have a few hours to work on getting some titles, ect cut for my crop tonight so I will be in and out. Love the pirate page and the wall vinyls, so cute!!!

Lisa, I am glad you and Megan made it through the night.

Cassey

Michelle, looks cute! I did some vinyl words for Megan's room last year! your pirate page turned out cute too!

Yay Nan! congrats to the kiddos! happy to hear Lisa is okay, seems like everyone is taking this serious!

Cheryl, at least its done!

I don't miss the heat one bit. our August usually have 80 - 90 but we've only had a few 80 so far, 75 -80 is my perfect temps!

finishing up my title for "make a wish" I just got the new Phrases cart a couple weeks ago, has some great titles, it also has my "say cheese" title!

I like it the way it is! Where did you get your vinyl? Awesome page.

I just bought it at M's. They barely carry any colors, but luckily I needed chocolate brown which they had.

ETA: Thanks for the input. I think I will just leave it if everyone thinks it looks ok. Surprising DD when she comes home with this wall.

I just bought it at M's. They barely carry any colors, but luckily I needed chocolate brown which they had.

ETA: Thanks for the input. I think I will just leave it if everyone thinks it looks ok. Surprising DD when she comes home with this wall.

Where is it at M's? Do they have iron on vinyl too?

Where is it at M's? Do they have iron on vinyl too?

The vinyl was right next to the cricut stuff like Lisa said. There selection is limited to black, brown, white, carnation pink, basic blue, basic green) I am not sure about the iron-on vinyl either. Even our local Walmart sells the cricut vinyl, just the basic colors though (black, white, brown). I really want a lime green for my other daughter's bedroom but am thinking of just doing white?? Her room has two lavendar walls and two light aqua walls. Her curtains are bright green and her bedspread is purples/blues/bright greens/whites. Maybe I will have to check out that sight Lisa.

That's beautiful Lisa, is that the Phrases cartridge? Think I may need that one.

Lunch and dishes are done. It's already started raining. DH has gone to visit his parents for a bit and Morgan's practicing her clarinet.

Hopping on to say hi - everything is about as ready as we can have it. Looks like you are having a fun day.
Since we tend to lose electricity so easily - I'll be surprised if I can get near a computer over the next 24 hrs, so finishing up all my online stuff now, incl bills.
Have a great afternoon and evening scrapping and chatting.

That's beautiful Lisa, is that the Phrases cartridge? Think I may need that one.

Lunch and dishes are done. It's already started raining. DH has gone to visit his parents for a bit and Morgan's practicing her clarinet.

thanks! yes it is....the top layer is a bit wonky on these though, guess its supposed to be that way.

Hopping on to say hi - everything is about as ready as we can have it. Looks like you are having a fun day.
Since we tend to lose electricity so easily - I'll be surprised if I can get near a computer over the next 24 hrs, so finishing up all my online stuff now, incl bills.
Have a great afternoon and evening scrapping and chatting.

happy you are all set Caroline, keep us posted if you can on you all! call me if you lose power...stay safe!

Pretty Lisa :)

I'll be back in a while--DH is taking me to 5 guys for lunch :)

PS--I've been playing with my "smash book" that I got from my mom for my birthday. I love it!!!!

Pretty Lisa :)

I'll be back in a while--DH is taking me to 5 guys for lunch :)

PS--I've been playing with my "smash book" that I got from my mom for my birthday. I love it!!!!

thanks!!!
yummy! enjoy!
okay whats a smash book???

Hurricane Honies
:rotfl2:

Mom-to-2-Princesses, PD coming your way.
Lisa, good to hear Megan is doing well.
Rita, sorry to hear about your friend.
Sheila, how many days now has your weather been over 100? :scared1:

I brought some Dustin Pike images to color for cards but the couch is calling my name.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter