Scrap with your Peeps today!

So sorry to hear about the water already Jennifer.. Hope that sump pump kicks on soon! I've been glued to the news coverage... this stuff amazes me!!

I've completed 1 page today..need to fix dinner and then buckle down and get some more pages done....

Need to write a college tuition check tomorrow too....

Thanks Lisa....enjoy your nap!

No nap on my schedule. DH wanted us to go for a ride. We rode three hours up here this morning, and he wants to take another ride. OY, truck drivers.

Michelle, I really like your layout. Lisa, your "Say Cheese" pieces are cute!

I got MomE's Kindle registered and ordered two books. Then she ordered one herself!! Mission success!!! Downloading those books are quick!!!

The weather channel just announced that the State of CT has issued a landslide alert!:scared1::scared1:

just got off the phone with my friend in Charlotte, they are okay, lots of wind but no rain! and Jim's boss out in Islip NY (Long Island) he sent his wife and kids to his sisters on higher ground, he's staying behind for the time being, but will get out if needed.

Lisa, I luv my Kindle. My kiddos joke that I love it and my Crictu more than them. Hopefully the landslide warning was issued out of an abundance of caution. Do you have them very often?

I havnt turned on the news yet but from what you all say, I hope everyone will be safe and ok.
Have to go to what my circle refers to as a "YA YA" gathering tonight to honor our friends that have left us so I will not be on any more tonight.
I had fun visiting with all of you!
:hippie:
Rita

landslides are scary....we deal with them here in Seattle a lot with all the big hills and when we lived in Southern CA friends of our lost their house from one...hope no one's house in on or by a hill!

I havnt turned on the news yet but from what you all say, I hope everyone will be safe and ok.
Have to go to what my circle refers to as a "YA YA" gathering tonight to honor our friends that have left us so I will not be on any more tonight.
I had fun visiting with all of you!
:hippie:
Rita

sounds like a great way to honor your friends :goodvibes happy you got to hang out with us a bit!

Got my second group done. Dinner is in progress (fend for yourself night). They've changed the forecast a bit. Around 3 am we may have upwards of 90 MPH winds. Uh oh...I see no power in my very near future.

Got my second group done. Dinner is in progress (fend for yourself night). They've changed the forecast a bit. Around 3 am we may have upwards of 90 MPH winds. Uh oh...I see no power in my very near future.

we have those types of dinner's a couple times a month!

keep your flashlights handy tonight!

finished one more group
Q1 Believe

P1080518.jpg

I always forget about those Gypsy cartridges. Looks great!

Sounds like it's time for you to step away from the Cricut for a while ;)

I always forget about those Gypsy cartridges. Looks great!

Sounds like it's time for you to step away from the Cricut for a while ;)

yup...cleaning up my mess, and bagging up my 3 groups....but will check in from time to time..

I'm back :)

My day has taken a crazy turn. My mom was taken by ambulance to the nearest hospital this morning. The doctors think she had a heart attck, but, they're not sure yet. They're keeping her for observation and more tests. She's so stubborn she was making breakfast for my step-dad and nearly collapsed before she would call the paramedics!

Lisa--love, love , love your pieces :) A "smash book" is a type of journal mad by K & Company. It has a pen that has a glue stick on one end and lots of fun additions. The journal itself is about $15 and the additions are all under $3. You can you tube it and find tons of videos.

Jennifer--water in the basement already :scared1: Yikes

Cheryl will keep your mom in my prayers and hope she will be okay!
call if you need to talk!

thanks, happy I got three groups finished, need a break though!
will have to check out the smash book.

No reason to worry right now. She's where she needs to be if there's an emergency.

I got a few more pages done! I am just not feeling it today. Taking a dinner break, maybe that will get me going??

Here is one
IMG_5775.jpg

I am thinking about re-doing this one? Not sure I am liking it. Did use my cuttlebug that I just purchased for the first time though.
IMG_5776.jpg

Cheryl, I hope your Mom is ok. Keep us posted, please.

Michelle, I like your layout. No need to change it.

Cheryl, I hope your Mom is ok. Keep us posted, please.

Michelle, I like your layout. No need to change it.

Thanks! I am seeing if it grows on me !! I don't hate it, it is just not how I visioned it :confused3

Cheryl- hope all is well. That can be very stressful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter