Scrap with your Peeps today!

Lisa- White wine. I have been on a Moscato kick lately (I prefer sweet or semi-sweet wines, can't do the dry too much)

Cheryl- Like that, will have to get one for my DD

Buffy- Drive carefully! I stayed at a KOA in Niagara Falls a few years back. We just were in Niagara Falls again in June and my kids thought the Maid of the Mist boat ride was the best thing ever.

Michelle I love all the pages you've done today :) What paper brand is that?

I'm planning on using the smash book as a trip journal for Disneyland and our cruise. It really is very fun, no stress making sure things are straight, etc.

I had a red open, not good, can't remember when I opened it :rotfl: oh well, guess I'll stick to lemonaide tonight!

Michelle I love all the pages you've done today :) What paper brand is that?

I'm planning on using the smash book as a trip journal for Disneyland and our cruise. It really is very fun, no stress making sure things are straight, etc.

It is all Bo Bunny, I think it is all part of the Sun Kissed collection. I love it all! It is all double-sided, and I wish I would have bought more because I couldn't decide what side to use.

I think I might have some of that laying around here somewhere.

Lisa- White wine. I have been on a Moscato kick lately (I prefer sweet or semi-sweet wines, can't do the dry too much)

Cheryl- Like that, will have to get one for my DD

Buffy- Drive carefully! I stayed at a KOA in Niagara Falls a few years back. We just were in Niagara Falls again in June and my kids thought the Maid of the Mist boat ride was the best thing ever.

Lewiston or Grand Island? We are staying at Grand Island, there was more there for the kids to do.

Just talked to my mom--no test results yet. You'd never guess it was the weekend, apparently the doctors must not be too worried!

I think it's margarita time ;)

Just talked to my mom--no test results yet. You'd never guess it was the weekend, apparently the doctors must not be too worried!

I think it's margarita time ;)

that's got to be good news, right??!

no fair, love margarita's, have one for me ....

I have a bucket of them we keep in the freezer :)

Yep, I've decided no news is good news!

Just got home from my crop, I completed 10 pages so it was a good day.

Cheryl, prayers for your mom, the waiting for the results is the hardest.

Michelle and Lisa love everything you have posted today!!

BAMB, please drive safe!

Jennifer, hope the pump keeps your basement relatively dry. We are in for lots more rain. Please stay safe.

PN96 love the state books idea, wish I had something like that for DD when we had the state test.

Wine and margaritas sound heavenly right now!

News is on, will see what they are saying.

Cassey

yay for getting some pages done Cassey!

how are things in your area?

thank you all who hung out with me today! Its kept me busy and not worrying about Megan!

My kiddos have taken over both computers, so I'm going to say goodnight. Hope everyone has a safe night.

Rainy and humid! They have been setting up the shelters in the local schools all day. We are more toward southeastern part of Mass so we will be getting less rain but lots of wind. DH has put away all the patio funiture and moved everything else up against the house. I am very worried about the pine trees in my backyard. Depending on the direction of the wind, they could snap and hit the house. The last really bad storm we had one snapped and fell into the neighbors yard, no one was hurt thank goodness, but took out the fence, a light pole and their volleyball court. I am really hoping we don't lose power, but have stocked up on soups, muffins, scones, pb&j, tuna and pasta. Hopefully it won't be too windy to have the gas grill going if we do lose power. It's going to be a long night and an equally long day tomorrow.

Cassey

My kiddos have taken over both computers, so I'm going to say goodnight. Hope everyone has a safe night.

Good night....hope you do too!

Rainy and humid! They have been setting up the shelters in the local schools all day. We are more toward southeastern part of Mass so we will be getting less rain but lots of wind. DH has put away all the patio funiture and moved everything else up against the house. I am very worried about the pine trees in my backyard. Depending on the direction of the wind, they could snap and hit the house. The last really bad storm we had one snapped and fell into the neighbors yard, no one was hurt thank goodness, but took out the fence, a light pole and their volleyball court. I am really hoping we don't lose power, but have stocked up on soups, muffins, scones, pb&j, tuna and pasta. Hopefully it won't be too windy to have the gas grill going if we do lose power. It's going to be a long night and an equally long day tomorrow.

Cassey

will hope and pray the trees stay put!

Thanks! We have removed 26 of them already and there are still another dozen or so left. I like the shade they provide but they are tall and strangly so they snap pretty easily. This spring I may have to bite the bullet and take the rest down. They are making me nervous.

Cassey

I'm sure they do....we have a lot of the evergreen's here that come down when we get big wind storms, there roots don't go done very far since we get so much rain.

finished another group:

# L ...."2 Cute"

P1080519.jpg

Going to try to sleep for a bit, once the winds and rain start I know I won't be able to.

Thanks Lisa for having this online crop today. I am glad it helped keep your mind off Megan for a bit. Scrappin and chattin with you all has helped keep my mind off Josh and this storm.

Will check in when I can.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter