Scrap with your Peeps today!

Just found out we are the only house in the neighborhood that still has power. God is looking out for us today. DS has been checking in periodically to let me know he is okay. They are saying the storm is going right up the Champlain Valley!!!! OY!!!!! Hopefully the college is prepared.

Glad to hear BAMB and her family are safe at their destination.

Jennifer, hope you still have power, been thinking of you all morning.

Heard from family in NJ and NC they are all okay.

Stay safe everyone.

Cassey

We're still up and running. The rain has calmed down for now, not sure if we are in the eye or what. It seems somewhat windy out there, but not horrible. I mean, there are leaves on the lawn, but it's not bad (so far).

Chain saws have started outside. We have a few trees down in the rest of the neighborhood also. There are alot of elderly in my neighborhood so I am happy they are attempting to keep the roads clear for emergency vehicles. Not raining much here but the winds are pretty steady. I am watching the pine trees in my backyard sway back and forth. At least they are not swaying toward the house!!

Cassey

Cassey, you might be feeding some of the neighbors tonight, huh?
Glad to hear you still have power!! Let us know when you hear from your DS!

Jennifer, glad to hear you are still with power too...

Glad to hear everyone is still okay :) We'll keep praying for safety!

Update on my mom--no heart attack which is good news, they're still not sure what the problem is.

My blog is www.scrappypeep.blogspot.com

We are now without power much to my husband's glee. He went running to turn on the generator.

Our road by Craigville Beach is shut down due to the water surge. The police have asked everyone to stay off the roads until Monday morning at at least 8:00 am

Nice start to a blog! I do not have one yet? I want to go to a crop in your house on cape cod-LOL Might be a little far though. My DS is also special.

we are home....started a new thread if you want to check it out on our main page....overall a great weekend for Megan! got her laundry going now!

happy to hear no major damage to anyone's houses!

Cheryl that's good news, hope they can figure out what's going on with your mom!

Glad she had a good time. Got 7 more pages done today, but the whole herd is home now so scrappy time is over. Posting all of my layouts including the new ones in the handiwork thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter