Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

Got us updated to here!! It's my goal to get some done this weekend--even if I have to get up at 6 am so I'm up before everyone to get some scrappin time! :thumbsup2 Keep up the awesome work, everyone!

Another 6 pages for me last night...it was actually a pretty productive night, as I finally got all the pages I've been scrapping in an album with page protectors on! 2008 will truly be a distant memory shortly, all I have left are my Disney trips and some Christmas. I set this album aside to work on other projects because of the wedding we went to in CO (in August, 08) which I had already scrapped b/c I gave a scrapbook to the happy couple, so I just ran out of steam doing my own pages. Once that was done, everything following that went very quickly.

Sorry for the long story :)

I thought I had already posted, but I guess not. Oops!

I have 3 so far this month. Hoping to do more this weekend, we'll see!

Steph

I completed 28 pages today! I have been working on them all for a few weeks, but I got them all finished and ready to go in the books today! That brings me to 36 for February.... and I still have school vacation week!..................P

Adding 2 more pages to my 19 so now I'm up to 21!

Thanks!

Isn't it just crazy how signing up for the challange can motivate you?

It is official, I have lost my scrapbooking mojo. :headache: Maybe if I go buy a couple of new cricut cartridges it will bring it back. :rotfl2: Hopefully I can get a few more pages done this weekend....then again maybe I should wait until after the Olympics.....

We are updated to here! Way to go, everyone!!!

Yesterday and today were to be my scrappin times--turns out my, ahem, Mother Nature "not-so-friendly" visitor arrived in full, hateful force. I ended up spending the time resting on the recliner while DH & DS were gone. Only 9pages so far for me this month. . .but at least it's 9. Maybe more next weekend--I've just got to get re-motivated!!

2 more for me as well. Hopefully I will have a little more inspiration and energy tomorrow.

I got 4 pages done tonight and have another laid out to maybe stick down tomorrow. I am working on Nov '09 pics for DD's album. I love that I just might get caught up by March in her personal album.

I got one other page done Friday that I was working on. I forgot to add that to my total. So I have 8 pages completed so far for the month!

1 more today for me. Tomorrow I am going to a 12 hour crop :cool1: Hope to get a lot done. So far I'm averaging a page a day. I just want so badly to get caught up.

I'm in and I have 3 pages done. :) That's 3 more than I have done in the past 5 months. I need to get back in the game.

Updated to here!! WDWMom--I'm with you! I need to get back in the game, too. I did good in January, but February has kind of fallen apart!!

3 more today. Yay! The best part was they were quick pages that seemed to just happen. Ya know, like they just fell together without planning and they look great. Sometimes I think I overthink my layouts.

Elsie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter