Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

Updated to here!! Way to go, y'all!! I seriously need someone to send some mojo to me! I'm waaaaaay behind on my monthly house & scrappin goals. Maybe I'll catch up at some point. . .

Nan, I haven't had a chance to txt you, but SO glad you're feeling better!!

Another seven for me. That makes 24 in the last 3 days! Woohoo! I'm on roll.... Lookout March! :banana::banana::banana:

Elsie

Got 4 pages done tonight....I probably have another 10 to go to finish the book. :woohoo: :woohoo: That shouldn't take long, right???? :lmao:

6 more and a messy house. Scrapping so much more fun than cleaning. No sense in cleaning with the kids home all day.

I hate tidying up - especially scrp stuiff as I know I'll only have to get it out again:rolleyes1 Who says we need to eat off a table anyway? Roll on summer and hopefully we can eat outside;)

Two more for me!

Updated to here! I'm with y'all--I'd much rather scrap than clean. However, my scraproom has almost become unmanageable! I got 3 done today--I'll probably have to clean before I can get any more done. BUT, look out, March! Maybe I can accomplish something!!

Updated to here!! Way to go, y'all!! I seriously need someone to send some mojo to me! I'm waaaaaay behind on my monthly house & scrappin goals. Maybe I'll catch up at some point. . .

Nan, I haven't had a chance to txt you, but SO glad you're feeling better!!

No problem.. I know right now you are in your BUSY, BUSY, BUSY season... not much time left, state testing, finals, graduation, prom, the list multiplies every time I think about it.... it's that way here..and PJ may be going to PROM w/ friends as an officer for her class (she is running for an office for next year)... lucky for us.. my cousin has about 10 dresses from various dances she is giving to PJ!!!! Most out of pocket will be shoes, jewelry and food! :) hmmm, the girls have decided a bunch of other things..wonder if they thought about who is taking them? LOL

I had to clean before I could touch mine... now I'm going eat, going scrap a little and than come up and watch the HOCKEY game...GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!!!! ;)

Got us updated!!

Way to go, Nan & Buffy!! 51 pages, Buffy?? Want me to send you some of mine now? ;)

Last few hours of February, everyone!! Let's get ready to kick off an AWESOME March!!

six more pages for me. I'm getting pictures printed tomorrow so I won't run out this week after I finish my dec journal. Getting very close...two books finished in two weeks? Sounds great to me! :thumbsup2

I did it I got that last page done to hit my monthly goal of 28 so that puts me at 102 for the year so far woohoo.

15 pages for February.

Started out like a house afire, but definitely slowed as the month moved on!!!

But, I'm out-pacing last year!

I finished the month with 17 pages completed. I consider that a big accomplishment since the whole month was so crazy busy for me. Hopefully after next weekend things will settle down a bit and I can get even more done - I'm so behind on my 365 pages!

56 for me - 31 at crop, the rest at home. Finished my Chihuly album to date - and put in enough pages to cover a few more trips. I do need to order one photo that I seem to have lost or something. It wasn't there, anyway, so I left space for it. I'm happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter