Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

Awesome work, ladies!! I can't believe that this weekend we'll be halfway through the month!! Time is going by WAY too fast!

Got it updated!! You can definitely do 18 more by the end of the month!!

I got 1 more done last night. I must have forgotten to post one some where along the way. I'm up to 10 for the month. I was hoping to get some done today with another snow day, but DH had to work a double shift, so I got to do the shoveling. :headache:

Between last night and tonight, I got 8 more pages done. Yay!!

I am almost done with our Disney Cruise....scrapped Castaway Cay which is the last full day....now just need to do dinner, the good-bye "party" with the characters, breakfast the next day, and our towel animals that greeted us each night. Wow....that seems like a lot to do still....:faint:

One more done today!

I just sold my little cricut on ebay and purchased a used cricut expression (I hope it really works. I got it for $77!) so I won't be able to cut for a bit. This will slow my output for the month:sad1:

Got us updated!!

Colleen--I'll fix your total! You may have posted it, and I just can't add! :thumbsup2

Mamadrama--you'll enjoy your new expression!!!

Have an awesome Friday, everyone!

I did one more - I was so tired last night I nearly didn't bother, but as I'd already pulled the paper and bits and pics it didn't take long, so I thought I mgiht as well.

I'm not very motivated at the moment:sad2:

2 more for me tonight! Yay!

I worked on the Towel animals we got on our trip. Used Zoobaloo. Fun cartridge.

2 more for me tonight! Yay!

I worked on the Towel animals we got on our trip. Used Zoobaloo. Fun cartridge.

Thanks alot for the great idea for towel animals that you did- I have 7 pictures of my DD with towel animals from our cruise in June- and it is one of my challenges- couldn't think of anything to do with the pages- now I have a theme- animals. Duh- I didn't even think about that!! :goodvibes

my pleasure... it was a fun layout to do. If I can remember how, I will post a picture.

Elsie

I just six done this afternoon. I have about six more to do before my 2006 disney book is done. I want this thing to be done already! The sad thing is just as i'm getting back my scrapbook mojo I'm going to be leaving weds for a trip to az. Hopefully it'll be with me when I get back from my trip as I need to play MAJOR catch up! Dh just bought me the gypsy too so I'm sad I can't play with it next week at all:(:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter