Put your HEART into SCRAPPING--February Challenge Thread

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone! It's hard to believe it's already February! Before you know it, the wonderful months of spring and then the sunny, busy summer months will be upon us! Let's enjoy February, and get some memories scrapped! This is the month of LOVE, so show your LOVE to family and friends by getting some memories preserved!

If you are new to our monthly challenges, here's how it works: you can post the number of pages you've done as you do them (hourly ;), daily, weekly) or at the end of the month. I'll keep us updated! Let's inspire each other and meet our goals!

Total so far this month:

Our leader: :stitch:

PLAYERS:

Jennz
ZerotoHero

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

kickyUK: 1
mousescrapper: 1
dsneygirl: 2
morgansmom2000: 3
DisneyBarlans: 4
DisneyIsTerrific: 6
AWM: 7
TinkRyansMom: 7
believen: 8
bigbabyblues: 8
DisneyisTerrific: 8
JandJ: 8
mantaz: 9
WDWMom: 9
wdwmickey: 10

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

SIOH: 12
PinballFamily: 15
New England Eeyore: 16
RRBB: 17
nikkistevej: 17
MazdaUK: 19
MamaDrama: 19
PrincessPaige: 20
Figaro1: 21

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

Nutz4Dizney: 28
NemoMom07: 29
GirlDreamer02: 31
PrincessNancy96: 32
Jacksmomma: 34
lck33: 35
Macca1111: 36
ColleenG: 37
lynner: 45

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

BAMB: 51
LindaBabe: 56
Meyernl: 56
pjilla: 60

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

Arizona Rita: 89

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
PaulaSue: 194 :stitch:

I'm in! I need this to keep me going or dd's gonna be married before I get her baby book done (she's 11 now) :rotfl: My goal is one page/day.

Ok - I'm in - now that I've figured out where to post my monthly totals! Z2H is 19 and I've got her Senior Prom LO done and one LO from when she was about six...that's it.

I've got decades of scrapping in front of me to work off the drawers (and flash cards) full of family photos...:rolleyes:

I hope to get on the board tonight or tomorrow. DS is sick, we went to the doctor Friday. Then yesterday he was coughing so much his lips turned purple!:scared1: Scared me to death! Back to the doctor this afternoon...

I'm in. I got 2 pages done already this morning.

My February goal is 28 but I have to make 22 spongebob Valentines Cards for my son to give out at school (he requested or demanded I don't know which that I make it with my spongebob cricut cart so it will take awhile LOL), I also have to make 5 regular Valentines Cards and 4 Birthday cards so I doubt I'll get much done this month.

thanks for keeping track.

I'm on the board with 6 pages! 3- double layouts! Woo hoo!

Brooke, your mail went out just a bit ago! Let me know when it arrives! ;)

Thanks, Nan!! And Welcome Aboard, everyone! Let's crank out those February pages!!

I hope to get on the board tonight or tomorrow. DS is sick, we went to the doctor Friday. Then yesterday he was coughing so much his lips turned purple!:scared1: Scared me to death! Back to the doctor this afternoon...

DS has pneumonia! I see no scrapping in my near future. Poor Little man.

OK--I'm in, I hope to get at least as many done this month as last (82:banana:)! I have a ton of catching up to do ;) I mainly crop chronologically and I'm still in 2004:scared1: Although I have cropped 2005 and all of our Disney trips except 2007.;) I've done 4 pages so far today.

Updated to here!!

jacksmomma--so, so sorry about your DS!! I hope he gets better very, very soon!!

wdwmickey--I feel your pain! I'm a chronological scrapper, too, and I'm way behind! We can do this, though, and catch up!!

Count me in for this month. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back down into my scrapping room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter